It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Best wishes for the Big Four Oh.

Something that made me happy recently: BBQ pulled pork on a brioche roll

Please count me in for Witcher 3 GOTY, thank you.
Post edited May 19, 2018 by oasis789
Very generous... wow.

Happy 40th level, pitulici, and many experience into upcoming levels :)

I'd like to be in for Legends of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel and Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.

Thanks for the chance!
Congrats on soon reaching level 40. :-D

In for: Factorio (+ soundtrack if allowed)

What made me happy last time? Recently seeing a friend of mine finally reach an important goal of hers made me really happy. Seeing the joy on her face was truly special. Second most recent was spending time with family.
How does it feel to be such high level? Im younger than you, but already feel damn old :(
Anyway - congratz, I assume?

In for titan quest (and dlc, if it wont fall outside of criterias)

What made me happy? I think, delicious cheezeburger, cold beer with soda, nostalgic music and nice games. Altogether. Last weekend was rainy, so - it was best time to turn off phone and enjoy sweet loneliness with all said things. Always give me some bittersweet feelings - painfull coz good ol' times passed, yet so bright coz Im still able to take a break like this
Post edited May 19, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
Congratulations on that pending level up! Remember to distribute your stats wisely ;) I'm in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition. I recently finish watching a lengthy series of shows and that made me happy. It's not that the series was exceptionally great or anything but just finishing something, especially those that can take quite a considerable amount of time, gives me a sense of satisfaction and I had to take long breaks in between the series because of other commitments, so it's even more satisfying to finish it.
Congratz and Happy B-Day

In For: Undertale because i've heard so much about it and it looks like amazing.

TBH The last thing that made me genuinely laugh was my friends at school. They're weird and wacky and make my day.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by slyky13
Happy birthday man, i'm happy since i finally moved to a new department.

In for Cuphead
Happy birthday.

It's pretty easy to be happy when you have kids around you. Every time they ask you to play with them it's a pure joy I have two kids and they play with me lots of time, and never failed to put a big smile on my face every time

I'm in for A Hat in Time. Thanks
Happy birthday!

What made me happy happened quite a few days ago, which is when I learned how to group frames together into one single graphic symbol so that I could manipulate it in a motion tween where all of the frames would simply move together. Before I discovered this method through a tutorial that I found on YouTube, I had to do everything one by one. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, but the program that I use to animate is Flash MX 2004.

Lastly, I'm in for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Thank you!
Happy Birthday!
May I be in for The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC & 3rd? (Adding "full sets" of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I + II would be too impertinent, right?)
Speaking of what made me happy... the book I've been waiting for finally came to my city. Didn't get it from the courier yet, but still.
Happy Birthday, pigulici.

I'm happy right now because I'm aware of existence of person like you, pigulici. You are very generous.

If you don't mind I will join this contest for: https://www.gog.com/game/divinity_original_sin_2_eternal_edition

And of course good luck to ALL participants :)
Post edited May 20, 2018 by jm.maksiu
Not in but just want to wish you a happy birthday.
happy birthday :D

I'm in for Batman: The Enemy Within

what made me happy? I guess maybe that people weren't hassling me much lately and that I haven't got fired yet :D
Enjoy your birthday, pigulici.

My music is what makes me happy. Today and all of the days.

I'm in for Kingdom Come Deliverance and the Treasures of the Past DLC.
Happy Birthday man. Hope you have a good one in about four days.

I guess i am in it for Factorio. Even if the gog version does not get updated as often.