It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, the prize is fantastic! Happy birthday to you, I wish you many levels up to come! :)

If I may, I would like to be in for Ghost of a Tale.

Alas, the last few years for me have been anything but happy. Still, recently a friend of mine acted selflessly to help me, restoring a bit of my faith in humankind. I can say I was happy then, yes.
Not in but thanks for the generous giveaway.

Happy Birthday in adavance!
Happy Birthday

Could I be in for Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion please?

Thank You and good luck to all
That is a very generous giveaway! Thank you so much!

I am in for Mafia III Deluxe Edition

The last thing that made me happy is, that I'm going to meet a woman whom I like very much on Sunday. We live far apart so I see her much too rarely. All the more I am looking forward to this weekend!
Not in, since I already (semi-)won a very generous giveaway of yours, but congrats on the upcoming level up. :)
low rated
pigulici: On 24may it will be my birthday(I will reach level 40), so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3, if it is under the prize, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 may(so will be 1 week period to get in).
The giveway will run on both places, gog.com and www.techpowerup.com forum, you can enter on both places to double the luck, but will be only 1 winner.

Now the rules:

-to have a gog.com account
-to have a gog.com or www.techpowerup.com account older than 1 April 2018
-to have at least 5 posts on gog.com or www.techpowerup.com forum
-to write if it is in and for what game(and dlc if it is the case)
-optional: what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

The winner must respond to my pm in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game), or I will make another draw.

Good luck.
bai Futulica tu de ce ai puta mica? :'(
mai Futulici, vrei sa-ti dau un plici? (^_^)
futulica fute fara frica? o_O
Post edited May 17, 2018 by wrong_answer
A very generous giveaway indeed! I'm in for Hand of Fate 2, since I really loved the first one.

As for something that made me happy recently - there's lots of small things, so let's go with a new book by Tolkien being announced for later this year, The Fall of Gondolin. One last trip to Middle-Earth.
I'm in for the SWAT Series. And Thank you for the giveaway. What makes me happy today, is that my problems are not as bad anymore. So i'm looking forward.
Please count me in for Syberia 3 The Complete Journey.

Happy birthday pigulici, have a great one. Thanks for the very generous giveaway.

As I have said before my wife and I are happy to have a new to us motorhome and are getting ready for some road trips.
supplementscene: Happy Birthday

Could I be in for Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion please?

Thank You and good luck to all
of course, anything up to 100$ from gog.com

Thanks to all, and if anyone want to add me as friend on gog, feel free to do it, I don't bite(yet).
pkk234: Hey, good job being alive for 40 years!
I think I saw you reach 450 hours on The Witcher 3 recently...how?

I'd like to add myself for Into The Breach.

Thanks for the generosity, enjoy the last week of your 30s!

Simply talking to my friends makes me happy, so a lot of the time.
How about you?
" I think I saw you reach 450 hours on The Witcher 3 recently...how?" - just playing, I really enjoy the graphics and sounds of the game, make me relax, sometime I just "walk"...
Post edited May 17, 2018 by pigulici
Happy birthday, pigulici!
La multi ani, pigulici! ;)

And many more to come! At least 40 more!

NOT IN!

What made me happy most recently? Managing to gather my family and spending some free time together, we played some Settlers of Catan, instead of each doing our things to relax.
Post edited May 17, 2018 by MadalinStroe
wow,

what a generous and lovely giveaway :) Happy early Birthday! lv 40 is fun, rest up because the levels after that get a bit hard and increasing difficulty but to counter you get more buffs and perks :P

In for Pillars of Eternity 2 obsidian edition

What makes me happy? I get real pleasure in my garden, after the long snowy winters its great to drag out all the plants that I stored inside to my back porch and watch them give a sigh of relief and spread out their leaves to the warm sun. Then next goes in the crops for the season, lots of herbs, tomatos, peppers and some odds and sods, mainly for curiosity such as asparagus, what a strange plant that is.

We encourage all kinds of wildlife, despite what they do to the garden, lots come to our feeders and watering holes, deer, foxes, squirrels chipmunks, snakes, butterflies and so on. We also have a moveable pond that we winter indoors but goes out with the plants in spring. Amongst our extremely fat goldfish we welcome frogs who enjoy the pond and easy food from insects attracted to the porch light at nite. At end of season we catch and release the frogs to hibernate in a large natural pond nearby.

the only wildlife we shoo away are toads as they emit that toxic oil that is harmful to our dogs.

So yes, my garden is my sanity, sitting on the lounger watching life go by is everything to me, as I am old and falling apart now :P

cheers
Not in but +1 for the generous GA.
Congrats on joining the exalted order of 40-somethings.
Well, Happy Birthday and thx for the giveaway.

Count me in for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition.

Last thing that made me happy? It's kind of stupid because I don't own PS Vita but hearing that Stardew Valley will be released on Vita soon made me kind of happy, dunno why... it's great game, make me wanna get Vita someday in the future just for it now. :P
Happy upcoming 40th! For me, my 40th was the beginning of my happiest decade yet. I wish you the same.

I am in, please, and thank you, for POE: Deadfire - https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_obsidian_edition_release - this edition which includes the as-yet-unreleased season pass.

The last thing that made me happy was holding my baby boy this morning before I left for work. He likes me.