It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Among many genres, you may argue that 2D platformers changed the least across decades. Yet, as always, the devil is in the details!

The Lion King – 1994
This classic game based on the box office hit from Disney was widely regarded as one of the best 2D platformers in the genre. Not only did it faithfully emulate the atmosphere of the animated film with its gorgeous graphics. The Lion King from 1994 was also widely regarded as a highly challenging title to finish.

Hollow Knight – 2017
Modern platform games can be as challenging as the ones from the past. Hollow Knight is no exception here, even more so because it brings the freedom to explore a vast world to the table. The game is also known for its gorgeous classically styled 2D visuals that make this title accessible to both younger and adult gamers alike.

Check out more nostalgic platformers in our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/ 2022_summer_sale_action?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=2022060_summer_sale_gog&utm_term= EN]Action Collection[/url] during this Summer Sale on GOG!
HunchBluntley: I kind of doubt they'd close down the game- and series-specific forums, if for no other reason than that those present a way to let customers help one another solve problems with games so that Support doesn't have to deal with them.)
Trooper1270: That could be where Galaxy could step in. Live chat (or whatever Galaxy users use to communicate) with other users to help fix problems/ give tips and other what have you's with the game/s they are all playing etc...
The Chat/Private Message feature has been a thing on GOG for many years, I think since before I signed up. It's never required Galaxy. But I don't know that even GOG higher-ups could delude themselves that chat would be any kind of replacement for the many years of extant info in those forums.
My point is that they might be smart enough to see the benefit in keeping the game forums around, even if they decide closing all the general forums is desirable.
HunchBluntley: My point is that they might be smart enough to see the benefit in keeping the game forums around, even if they decide closing all the general forums is desirable.
Hopefully!. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens and how things pan out. Fingers crossed nothing too drastic is decided...