It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: You were too fast - just edited my post. Unfortunately

"Toxic Crusaders and Iron Meat are still iffy. The dev here says that it's a possibility but is not sure on those two titles. Let's cross our fingers."
Understood. Let's hope for the best, then.
Post edited April 01, 2024 by cose_vecchie
Any news on Civ 5?
MarkoH01: According to developer Programancer on Twitter,

Prison City
The Transylvania Adventure Of Simon Belmont

are all coming to GOG "at some point soon.
I believe the title is "The Transylvania Adventure of Simon Quest". Simon Belmont is a Konami character.
InSaintMonoxide:
Correct. Thank you. I will correct this.
Post edited April 01, 2024 by MarkoH01
GammaFlesh: Any news on Civ 5?
I'm keeping an eye on it. There's no news at this point. Believe me I'd be quite happy to have something to report, but alas, we wait.
high rated
https://twitter.com/atari/status/1775523872059662649?t=auim_zroIBKPwyUoQeExyQ&s=19
NeoSprint confirmed on GOG

Thank Keihltrein for info =)
Post edited April 03, 2024 by angelblue
Just curious, has anyone heard about Mechwarrior 5 Clans possibly coming to GOG? I noticed the GOG logo was present on MW5 Mercs promotional material, but it's been unfortunately lacking on CLANS videos.
GammaFlesh: Any news on Civ 5?
Yup! I am also wandering for the same thing, Please if any of you have an update?
AKassimov: Just curious, has anyone heard about Mechwarrior 5 Clans possibly coming to GOG? I noticed the GOG logo was present on MW5 Mercs promotional material, but it's been unfortunately lacking on CLANS videos.
Damn Excited, as someone told me, "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Clans" is an expansion for the popular MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries game, introducing players to the advanced technology and fearsome firepower of the Clan invasion into the Inner Sphere. This expansion enriches the MechWarrior universe by bringing in new Clan mechs, weapons, and equipment, allowing players to experience the intensity and strategy of Clan warfare firsthand. With enhanced graphics, new missions, and a compelling storyline, players get to navigate the complexities of loyalty, honor, and combat as they pilot their mechs through both challenging and thrilling battles in a quest for supremacy.
Post edited April 04, 2024 by user deleted
Sabastian1: Damn Excited, as someone told me, "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Clans" is an expansion for the popular MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries game
Excited as well, but I don't think it's an expansion to MW5: Mercs. At least not in the traditional sense. It's a standalone game, I believe.
Sabastian1: Damn Excited, as someone told me, "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Clans" is an expansion for the popular MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries game
AKassimov: Excited as well, but I don't think it's an expansion to MW5: Mercs. At least not in the traditional sense. It's a standalone game, I believe.
You're responding to what seems to be a bot.
AKassimov: Just curious, has anyone heard about Mechwarrior 5 Clans possibly coming to GOG? I noticed the GOG logo was present on MW5 Mercs promotional material, but it's been unfortunately lacking on CLANS videos.
Maybe because it probably will come to GOG at a later date. IIRC, the original MW 5 only came to GOG one year after the original release date. I think it was an epic exclusive.
Unfortunately, this is a reality with GOG: many games only get release here months or years after the original date.
The other could be from the publisher. The studio was bought in the meantime after the release on gog.
high rated
Based on official Amazon Prime blog GoG's version of Fallout 76 will be given away as part of their Prime offer on 11.04:

https://primegaming.blog/prime-gaming-april-content-update-fallout-76-chivalry-2-faraway-2-jungle-escape-and-more-f66c309986a8
Post edited April 04, 2024 by Sulibor
Sulibor: Based on official Amazon Prime blog GoG's version of Fallout 76 will be given away as part of their Prime offer on 11.04:

https://primegaming.blog/prime-gaming-april-content-update-fallout-76-chivalry-2-faraway-2-jungle-escape-and-more-f66c309986a8
Considering that is a heavy MP game with MTX that will probably not be received well here by the core users.
I hope it will bring us one step closer to DooM.
Post edited April 04, 2024 by Sulibor