It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: My secret source has revealed that at least some of the Metal Slug games (not sure which ones for sure) are on their way here.
I'd like to be happy about this, but they are almost assuredly going to be DotEmu releases, and their humble bundle Neo-Geo releases (and pretty much anything they are responsible for) are absolute garbage.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by ReynardFox
Any news regarding Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe?
SCPM: My secret source has revealed that at least some of the Metal Slug games (not sure which ones for sure) are on their way here.
ReynardFox: I'd like to be happy about this, but they are almost assuredly going to be DotEmu releases, and their humble bundle Neo-Geo releases (and pretty much anything they are responsible for) are absolute garbage.
Yeah, as much as I love the Metal Slug games (and I do love them -- MS1, X, and 3 are among my all-time favorites), the DotEmu releases are shit.

The only upside is that it suggests that maybe GOG is finally loosening the reins a bit on which games can come here.
More Bethesda releases?!
Chacranajxy: The only upside is that it suggests that maybe GOG is finally loosening the reins a bit on which games can come here.
So it means they will release some shit games you might like instead of only shit games you don't like?
That's fine by as long as they keep releasing the other ones too. And you realise the games you like are also garbage.
If the Metal Slug games are coming, it's a safe bet other SNK / Neo Geo titles will be along for the ride.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by Barry_Woodward
Chacranajxy: The only upside is that it suggests that maybe GOG is finally loosening the reins a bit on which games can come here.
rgnrk: So it means they will release some shit games you might like instead of only shit games you don't like?
That's fine by as long as they keep releasing the other ones too. And you realise the games you like are also garbage.
You've got some deep-seated issues, don't you?
If it's the same NeoGeo emulated ones from DotEmu with their wonky emulation as i've heard it is, then I think i'll pass unless the roms can be easily moved to a better emulator.

In any case, good find from you as usual! :)
Post edited May 22, 2017 by haydenaurion
rgnrk: So it means they will release some shit games you might like instead of only shit games you don't like?
Chacranajxy: You've got some deep-seated issues, don't you?
Not to begin with. And not with Metal Slug or any other game, in fact. I'm in the more, the merrier regarding to games front. But then here comes people that start getting fustrated with the store, because they don't like the releases. So they start making harsh and vitriolic remarks against every game on screenshot basis, or just because, even when they usually don't know anything about the games. In this post, or even in the release posts. And I guess it gets to me, and it keeps adding. But I'm pretty sure you know how it is.
So as you seem to think that most game releases here are shit games, I thought that maybe that's how you graded every game :P.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by rgnrk
FulVal: What?? I want all Metal Slug games (from 1 to 6)

Metal Slug 7 (or XX) can't out here...

(i don't want mobile version...)

no news about Mafia1 and GTA series)
Mafia 1 is in legal limbo because of rights disputes (the reason it was removed the Steam Store a few years ago) so don't expect that anytime soon.
FulVal: What?? I want all Metal Slug games (from 1 to 6)

Metal Slug 7 (or XX) can't out here...

(i don't want mobile version...)

no news about Mafia1 and GTA series)
dudalb: Mafia 1 is in legal limbo because of rights disputes (the reason it was removed the Steam Store a few years ago) so don't expect that anytime soon.
If I remember correctly it was due to the soundtrack with works by Django Reinhardt.
A New Vegas release would be great. :D
Oh, and Skyrim is neat as well, too bad it'll probably be the Special Edition that releases on gog, most of the mods I use don't run on that edition. :(
If Skyrim comes I doubt it would be SE... more likely to be LE
high rated
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap will launch on June 8.

Source:
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/wonder-boy-dragons-trap-pc-launches-june-8

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/jsPmoQeW6Qk
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Grargar
NuffCatnip: A New Vegas release would be great. :D
Oh, and Skyrim is neat as well, too bad it'll probably be the Special Edition that releases on gog, most of the mods I use don't run on that edition. :(
The SE one is with the 6k mods vs the LE one the one with 52+k mods on Nexus? Well, in that case lets stongly hope for the LE.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by anothername