It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap will launch on June 8.
Oh good, I've been tempted to pick this up on Switch but I was holding out just incase a DRM free PC release happened.
NuffCatnip: A New Vegas release would be great. :D
Oh, and Skyrim is neat as well, too bad it'll probably be the Special Edition that releases on gog, most of the mods I use don't run on that edition. :(
anothername: The SE one is with the 6k mods vs the LE one the one with 52+k mods on Nexus? Well, in that case lets stongly hope for the LE.
LE might be added as a bonus to SE.

I know, bad joke :(
I don't think Skyrim will come. I don't remember it being mentioned in the leak.
blotunga: I don't think Skyrim will come. I don't remember it being mentioned in the leak.
or fallout 3, which people also keep mentioning. if i recall, the only ones with evidence to back them up were OBLIVION!!!11! and new vegas. but we shall see i suppose. i would not complain if they all dropped here.
blotunga: I don't think Skyrim will come. I don't remember it being mentioned in the leak.
fortune_p_dawg: or fallout 3, which people also keep mentioning. if i recall, the only ones with evidence to back them up were OBLIVION!!!11! and new vegas. but we shall see i suppose. i would not complain if they all dropped here.
Unfortunately I too have to agree with this. Specially seeing how Bethesda can be cheap bastards (like most AAA publishers). Would love to be proven wrong though.
Cool. I'll be looking forward to it. :)
NuffCatnip: A New Vegas release would be great. :D
Oh, and Skyrim is neat as well, too bad it'll probably be the Special Edition that releases on gog, most of the mods I use don't run on that edition. :(
anothername: The SE one is with the 6k mods vs the LE one the one with 52+k mods on Nexus? Well, in that case lets stongly hope for the LE.
Yup, having the SE would be a great addition to the catalogue, but the LE is far better, mod-wise at least. TBH the SE isn't that great, the only difference as far as I know is better textures, but since we're on PC and since Bethesda games have one of the biggest modding communities that shouldn't be an issue. :)
karnak1: Unfortunately I too have to agree with this. Specially seeing how Bethesda can be cheap bastards (like most AAA publishers). Would love to be proven wrong though.
Well, expect "interesting" prices for whatever does get on GOG. Bethesda has always been a treasure hoarder. I bet their CEO has a thing for shiny golden coins and occasionally breathes fire.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by WinterSnowfall

Source:
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/wonder-boy-dragons-trap-pc-launches-june-8

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/jsPmoQeW6Qk
Phew. Glad a game I want is actually coming out here. It's nice, once in a while.

The console versions have been very well received -- it's supposedly an excellent remake of a platforming classic.
SCPM: My secret source has revealed that at least some of the Metal Slug games (not sure which ones for sure) are on their way here.
haydenaurion: If it's the same NeoGeo emulated ones from DotEmu with their wonky emulation as i've heard it is, then I think i'll pass unless the roms can be easily moved to a better emulator.

In any case, good find from you as usual! :)
They can, which is why I bought them. Almost got all my NeoGeo favorites in one Humble bundle. Almost (where is Last Blade 2? whereeeeee?). Assuming it's the same collection, this means Metal Slug 1, 2, 3 and X.
hyperagathon: They can, which is why I bought them. Almost got all my NeoGeo favorites in one Humble bundle. Almost (where is Last Blade 2? whereeeeee?). Assuming it's the same collection, this means Metal Slug 1, 2, 3 and X.
Awesome! Do you recommend any particular emulator?
NuffCatnip: Yup, having the SE would be a great addition to the catalogue, but the LE is far better, mod-wise at least. TBH the SE isn't that great, the only difference as far as I know is better textures, but since we're on PC and since Bethesda games have one of the biggest modding communities that shouldn't be an issue. :)
Was it not more stable because rewritten for dedicated 64bit support? At least I kind of remember there was something like that talked about some time back. Not that its probably much of a saving grace with that amount of mod difference.

Texture should indeed be the least problem. I remember being underwhelmed by the first Skyrim (classic) screens I saw because even as upscaled as they where they did not looked better than my modded Oblivion at that time :D
ZaineH: Awesome! Do you recommend any particular emulator?
I've always used MAME, sometimes with a front-end, sometimes without one. If you don't need netplay, I think it's the best way to go. Windows users will probably want a front-end, or consider an alternative like Kawaks.
ZaineH: Awesome! Do you recommend any particular emulator?
I'm very happy with FB Alpha.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by russellskanne
New Vegas would be great , but I don't think that would happen. :(