It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've owned this on GOG since 2019.

I reinstalled it recently to try out v4.04.

My starting screen shows Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine greyed out as starting options.

I also tried "Continue" and it brought up a list of things I'm supposedly missing.

I own Complete Edition, so it should contain HOS and BAW as well - I even played through them both in 2019.

Should I be worried at the above indications that the game cannot detect these DLCs?

Edit: Also, starting a New Game results in the game being stuck forever in a loading screen loop right after the "Yennefer battlefield" animation video.
Attachments:
Post edited January 24, 2024 by enixine
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Found a solution:

In GOG, on the Witcher 3 game screen, to the right of the PLAY button is an Options menu. Click that and select Manage Installation, then Verify/Repair.

This will check the game files to make sure they work.

After I did this, the game recognized that I had DLC installed, and also let me continue an old save game.