It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greyjungle: Links for downloading are just plain missing for core game classic (not GOTY). (adding "-1", "-2" to the "zero" link doesnt work)
Change the language to anything else but english and you will have access to the original offline installer files pre nextgen. (It will still be the english only version as long as you don't download the additional language packs).

twifight: I was wondering, have the full install files for v1.32 ever been released? Or was it always v1.31 plus a separate patch?
As strange as it sounds but yes, CDPR never bothered to integrate the 1.32 patch into the comnplete GOTY package. If you are using any of the language patch this creates a small problem since you will have to remember to execute the language patch installer before you execute the 1.31 to 1.32 patch since the language pack is checking the version number.
Post edited December 18, 2022 by MarkoH01
twifight: I was wondering, have the full install files for v1.32 ever been released? Or was it always v1.31 plus a separate patch?
It SAYS 1.32 in the Extras section, but when you click the download links, all files are 1.31.
MarkoH01: As strange as it sounds but yes, CDPR never bothered to integrate the 1.32 patch into the comnplete GOTY package. If you are using any of the language patch this creates a small problem since you will have to remember to execute the language patch installer before you execute the 1.31 to 1.32 patch since the language pack is checking the version number.
There is no need to do that.
1.32 is just a Chinese language pack.
If you are using some other language, or can't read Chinese, you don't need the 1.32 patch.
Post edited December 18, 2022 by olnorton
MarkoH01: As strange as it sounds but yes, CDPR never bothered to integrate the 1.32 patch into the comnplete GOTY package. If you are using any of the language patch this creates a small problem since you will have to remember to execute the language patch installer before you execute the 1.31 to 1.32 patch since the language pack is checking the version number.
olnorton: There is no need to do that.
1.32 is just a Chinese language pack.
If you are using some other language, or can't read Chinese, you don't need the 1.32 patch.
That's nmot completely true. If you should have been played (and saved) after applying the patch you won't get access to the savefile anymore with version 1.31.
MarkoH01: That's not completely true. If you should have been played (and saved) after applying the patch you won't get access to the save file anymore with version 1.31.
Fair enough.
GalliCZ: Just go to the library on GOG Galaxy> Witcher 3> Configuration> Beta Channel and select Classic. You will get the final version of the original game on the PC 1.32 (2018) without the Next-Gen update. :)
You are my hero! Was halfway through a playthrough when the update came! Now i can use all my mods again
The 2nd. The patch still can be found ny the path of the Seven Seas, digitally signed and should be OK. In my opinion this is odd, GOG must provide the patch as a file for everybody who wants it.
Post edited December 28, 2022 by SilentBleppassin
GalliCZ: Just go to the library on GOG Galaxy> Witcher 3> Configuration> Beta Channel and select Classic. You will get the final version of the original game on the PC 1.32 (2018) without the Next-Gen update. :)
THANK YOU!!!