It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As there are many people having a brake down over unconfirmed rumors or second hand information, I provide you with some videos from YongYeah who is a well known independent You Tuber who actually does some investigation about the subject instead of going the click bait way.

Cyberpunk 2077 Backlash Over Expanded Options Makes No Sense, Gender Not Actually "Removed"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zfuIwaAbM

CD Projekt Clarifies Confusion That Third Person Cutscenes Were Removed From Cyberpunk 2077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYk0FkxEr6c
Just copying my response from the thread you created about this in the proper forum

Actually he shows that it isn't fully BS, he shows that CDPR has been either vague or being poor in the choice of words they have been using as in the video about TPP being removed there is a communication with the Cyberpunk team where they say that everything was going to be in FPP and they said yes when asked if TPP were being removed.

So it's more about the development team not communicating properly.
In my humble opinion, CDPR is huge enough that whatever they choose to do will give them at least some sort of backlash no matter what. Remember the big controversy that happened shortly before and during The Witcher 3 that was linked to a potential downgraded release? I certainly remember.

I'd say its best to simply just make the game and let people have fun with it. After people realized that The Witcher 3 was still a very good game the controversy kinda subsided, there is a probability that Cyberpunk 2077 release will have a similar impact/effect to its new found fanbase just like The Witcher 3 had its impact. I call it "the japanese method". Japanese companies are very strict when it comes to artistic freedom for the sake of neutrality because they know that "export items", such as video games, will be recived differently depending on the country/culture. And besides, (japanese) artists very often don't want real-world politics becoming a direct influence regardless whether or not the games political commentary. What I mean is that the artist can be inspired by real world events, but those real world events shouldn't control/directly influence the (political) message the game is based upon nor should such real world events (and the political parties involved) dictate the artist of the game what they should or shouldn't do.