It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
falloutttt: this rep system is all crap anyway, don't worry about it. :)
don't worry about that. Four years ago GOG promised me that the rep system would be gone in six months. :P

TRUE

I wish I'd kept the email.
low rated
Another Fantasy Star.
falloutttt: this rep system is all crap anyway, don't worry about it. :)
tinyE: don't worry about that. Four years ago GOG promised me that the rep system would be gone in six months. :P

TRUE

No worries tiny, I believe you!

In more or less 500 years from now, they would most like, remove the rep system. Just try to stay alive to see the day...
low rated
tinyE: don't worry about that. Four years ago GOG promised me that the rep system would be gone in six months. :P

TRUE

falloutttt: No worries tiny, I believe you!

In more or less 500 years from now, they would most like, remove the rep system. Just try to stay alive to see the day...
All *bow* down to a Believer of Fiction :P
low rated
wow!

im so impressed i might dig up thatcher.
low rated
Sachys: wow!

NO NO NO NO That's quite alright! REALLY! It's fine! No need to do that!

Here, have a cookie, sit down, watch some hockey.
low rated
tinyE: hockey.
O_________O

*flips in rage at crappy "sport" and digs up hartlemaigne instead

NOW... YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

-__________-
low rated
tinyE: hockey.
Sachys: O_________O

*flips in rage at crappy "sport" and digs up hartlemaigne instead

NOW... YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

-__________-
Quidditch?
tinyE: Quidditch?
Cricket...
low rated
moobot83: thanks guys i couldnt have done it without you im now in triple digits for my negative rating :)
Catch me if you caaaaan ooooh,catch me if you caaaaan ooooh.There's a song in there.
Have another.
low rated
moobot83: thanks guys i couldnt have done it without you im now in triple digits for my negative rating :)
Tauto: Catch me if you caaaaan ooooh,catch me if you caaaaan ooooh.There's a song in there.
:P
Tauto: Catch me if you caaaaan ooooh,catch me if you caaaaan ooooh.There's a song in there.
haha, no you're on the whole other level, mate. :D
Sachys: wow!

tinyE: NO NO NO NO That's quite alright! REALLY! It's fine! No need to do that!

Here, have a cookie, sit down, watch some hockey.
that new avatar of yours, is...just...perfectly, perfect! :D
Post edited April 16, 2019 by falloutttt
Milestones make life worth living!
"Milestones are important because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system" -Zach Anner