It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have another "mystery game" format sale, and this time it's under the form of "Stars". Also 2 unlockable games if you spend a certain amount of money (Hard West, Master of Orion 2016).

So this thread is for people that got games from their stars/unlockable games they don't want/already own and are trying to at least find a loving home for them, either by giving away them or by trading them.

You have the choice ! Just be clear in your description !

People can post here what they have (and optionally what they'd like from a star) and others can request/offer.

THIS THREAD IS FOR GAMES FROM STARS OR UNLOCKABLE GAMES (HARD WEST, MASTER OF ORION 2016) ONLY !

Please, take a look at this thread for a list of current games included in the Stars !

Note : GOG has changed the chat privacy settings to default to "friends only". If you wish to be contacted by anyone here in the thread, make donations, receive nominations, etc., please remember to change your privacy settings accordingly even and especially if it was set to "anyone" before. Go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy" to accomplish this.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by MaxFulvus
I may be wrong, but the stars give you games that you don't already have, right?
So I'm just wondering how we are supposed to give away star games, as you can't see what's in them until they are opened. Not trying to be disruptive or anything, haha, just confused.
advancedhero: I may be wrong, but the stars give you games that you don't already have, right?
So I'm just wondering how we are supposed to give away star games, as you can't see what's in them until they are opened. Not trying to be disruptive or anything, haha, just confused.
If its anything like the last mystery game sale, people who already own all of the available pool of mystery games, get a duplicate in the form of a code.
advancedhero: I may be wrong, but the stars give you games that you don't already have, right?
If the pinata sale is anything to go by then you could end up with duplicates.
Ask for a refund or ask support to turn them into gifts....voila, codes to trade or gift.
Plus you have the two unlock games if you spend enough, that you may already own.

lol, to slow in typing.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DampSquib
Okay, I see. Thanks :)

This is a lot more applicable to people who own a lot more games than I do, haha. :P
Bump ! I added the 2 unlockable games to the description.
EDITED: nevermind
Post edited December 14, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
Forgive me if I got OP's post wrong and shouldn't be asking, but if someone has a Hard West key they're willing to give away, I'd gratefully accept it
[H] Hard West, Master of Orion
[W] Homeworld: Remastered Collection, Homeworld: Emergence
I have the following trade offer:

[H] Master of Orion
[W] La-Mulana
Post edited December 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: [H] Master of Orion
[W] La-Mulana
may i ask for master of orion ?
thks :)
MarkoH01: [H] Master of Orion
[W] La-Mulana
maleye2002: may i ask for master of orion ?
I wanted to trade it against La-Mulana (maybe I should have made this more obvious)
Oh No problemo ^__^; whish u good luck :)

maleye2002: may i ask for master of orion ?
MarkoH01: I wanted to trade it against La-Mulana (maybe I should have made this more obvious)
HAVE:
- Timelapse

WOULDN'T MIND RECEIVING IN TRADE:
- Antihero
- Barony
- Epic Pinball
- Ghost Master
- Kingdom: New Lands
- Party Hard
- Prison Architect
- Big titles
EDIT: Please reply to this post to make an initial trade request.
MaxFulvus:
You may also want to mention in the OP that anyone wishing to send or receive a code via Chat should first make sure their privacy settings allow it (just to cut out some of the usual back-and-forth).
Post edited December 17, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley:
Thanks, it's added.