It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is the Question ,i would love to see it here^^
Billobutcher: This is the Question ,i would love to see it here^^
You forgot Anno 2070 and 2205. They are also not on gog.com. So it's rather unlikely that 1800 will come here.
Ubisoft seems to prefer their client, UPlay. The game might eventually be released here, but it won't be anytime soon.

About Anno 2070 and 2205, I've noticed them frequently being included in several sales(Fanatical, WinGameStore, GreenManGaming, HumbleBundle, IndieGala Store), so we might be seeing a new round of releases from Ubisoft on GOG.
Unless Ubisoft agrees to drop UPlay (which is very unlikely to happen) then no, no chance.
Billobutcher:
It could happen later but currently no, as you can check, it's unfortunently even not planned.

But we can still vote: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/anno_1800
Post edited April 06, 2019 by .DV.
I'll second voting if you'd buy the game here; it can't hurt.
MadalinStroe: About Anno 2070 and 2205, I've noticed them frequently being included in several sales(Fanatical, WinGameStore, GreenManGaming, HumbleBundle, IndieGala Store), so we might be seeing a new round of releases from Ubisoft on GOG.
Do these stores sell the games, or UPlay keys? If it's just keys, I don't see any signs for them to find their way to GOG.
Epic exclusive game with Denuvo and requires Uplay.
No, it won't.
MadalinStroe: About Anno 2070 and 2205, I've noticed them frequently being included in several sales(Fanatical, WinGameStore, GreenManGaming, HumbleBundle, IndieGala Store), so we might be seeing a new round of releases from Ubisoft on GOG.
real.geizterfahr: Do these stores sell the games, or UPlay keys? If it's just keys, I don't see any signs for them to find their way to GOG.
They sell UPlay keys. The strange thing that attracted my attention is that the discounts on the games got bigger and bigger. For example watch dogs 1 90% off. Watch Dogs 2 Complete Edition 85% off. Those to me seem like huge discounts, almost like they are desperately trying to squeeze the very last drop out of them. We'll see.
unless they STRIP the online functionality which is a core aspect of 2205, it won't show up here. You can sell to the world market which is players online and prices change to reflect it. Probably same in 2070 too. Hence why they are not here yet.
I'd expect a slim possibility, five years down the road. Ubisoft is not entirely anti-GOG now. We had the Brothers in Arms series added last year, and that was published by Ubisoft.
Depends on how the online part of the game is part of the "experience". Honestly I don't care about games that need to be played online ie: Watch Dogs.
Do not think so. The even added Denuvo for the Open Beta.
No. Hell they haven't brought over Assassin's Creed 2+, Farcry 3+, Watch Dogs, any of the recent Anno's, the South Park RPGs...