It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bring back your best gaming memories, solve dark mysteries or travel to exotic lands. Whatever your pick is, we’ve got you covered with our new Weekly Sale.

Sid Meier’s Colonization & Covert Action, Silent Service 1+2 and other games from Retroism should be your choice if you feel a bit nostalgic.

Or help Miles Fordham in Lamplight City, a steampunk-ish detective adventure from the creator of A Golden Wake and Shardlight! Can he find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?

If you’re a traveler, Kim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Rudyard Kipling's ragamuffin hero, Kim, and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside.

Weekly Sale ends on March 4, 11 PM UTC.
Better late than never.
Weekly sale is up now:)
Pajama Sam! (but English only sadly, compared to Steam)

and there are numerous old games Retroism has on Steam that still aren't here.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by tfishell
high rated
Titles at a New All-Time GoG Low:
Kim - Soundtrack [DLC] (70% off vs, 67% off)
Unforeseen Incidents (30% off vs. 20% off)

Titles on Sale for the First Time in 2019:
None

More details about all games on sale including the 2K2weekz Weekly and the Lantern Festival which both end in about 5 hours can be Found on my Google doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
For the love of God... EVERYONE needs to buy Deadlock ASAP!!
OMG...such an awesome little game!

If you enjoy strategy games you owe it to yourself to own that game. And even if you don't like strategy games you should definitely own it.

C'mon, it's dirt cheap! Just buy it already, dammit! LOL
GOG.com: Weekly Sale: Retroism, KIM, Lamplight City and more up to -80% off
This is a first for me: a sale where I don't own a single game already.

Ah no, of couse not - it's just the usual GOG...good old glitches. ;)

Edit:
from the 32 games on sale, I already own 17, but they don't get recognized as owned on the sale's page - only if I click on the games I get shown the "in library" tag.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by BreOl72
low rated
Orpheus-GOG: For the love of God... EVERYONE needs to buy Deadlock ASAP!!
It's TBS.

I'll pass.
tinyE: It's TBS.

I'll pass.
Your loss, man.
TBS...RTS...it's all strategy.
And Deadlock is awesome at it. =)

But to each its own I guess. Np.
low rated
tinyE: It's TBS.

I'll pass.
Orpheus-GOG: Your loss, man.
TBS...RTS...it's all strategy.
And Deadlock is awesome at it. =)

But to each its own I guess. Np.
That's the problem.
I'm not very smart and TBS is TOO MUCH strategy! XD
Post edited February 25, 2019 by tinyE

If you enjoy strategy games you owe it to yourself to own that game. And even if you don't like strategy games you should definitely own it.

C'mon, it's dirt cheap! Just buy it already, dammit! LOL
There is missing support for Windows 10. Did somebody try it there?
Loved to see Sid Meier's Colonization featured as a highlight of the sale. :)
I hope some day we'll see more MicroProse classics here. The Legacy: Realm of Terror and F-15 Strike Eagle games specifically come to mind...
igrok: I hope some day we'll see more MicroProse classics here. The Legacy: Realm of Terror and F-15 Strike Eagle games specifically come to mind...
Agree on Legacy, also Gunship! and M1 Tank Platoon 2. Red Storm Rising is probably difficult for the license, although we have other Tom Clany titles here.
low rated

Post edited February 26, 2019 by Fairfox
Lamplight City is good. Unforeseen Incidents is awesome.