It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Run, jump, shoot, slash - sounds easy, right? Yet during this Weekend Sale on GOG.COM you will see how challenging some platform games can be. Take a shot at some of the titles that are now available in our store with discounts reaching up to 90%. For example:

Little Nightmares (-75%) is a dark tale that will confront you with your childhood fears. Help Six escape The Maw – a vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal.

On Rusty Trails (-90%) is a modern, illustrative platformer, set in a world constantly reacting to your change in identity. As Elvis, a triangular metal person, you must avoid the deadly rust.

Owlboy (-40%) is an adventure game, where you can fly and explore a brand new world in the clouds! Pick up your friends and bring them with you as you explore the open skies.

Check out other discounted titles as well! Weekend Sale featuring platform games will last on GOG.COM until 20th January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Never Alone Arctic Collection shows 0 % discount, please fix it.
My top recommendations:
Monster Boy and the cursed kingdom - so hard but so good

other good games
feudal alloy - platformer without story, delivers the fun factor
indivisible
yooka laylee and the impossible lair
BeatriceElysia: My top recommendations:
Since it appears to lack a Linux version, does the game run under WINE?
BeatriceElysia: My top recommendations:
dtgreene: Since it appears to lack a Linux version, does the game run under WINE?
don't know, sorry.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Downwell (75% off vs. 74% off - $0.05 rounding)
Even the Ocean OST [DLC] (70% off vs. 50% off)
Indivisible Game Soundtrack [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)
Mable & The Wood (65% off vs. 50% off)
Never Give Up (80% off vs. 10% off)
Seasons after Fall (66% off vs. 65% off)
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (33% off vs. 25% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2020:
Never Give Up (80% off vs. 10% off - new low) - Last Discounted Aug-2019
Pinstripe (80% off - matches low) - Last Discounted Oct-2019
Pinstripe Original Soundtrack [DLC] (90% off - matches low) - Last Discounted Oct-2019
Seasons after Fall (66% off vs. 65% off - new low) - Last Discounted Dec-2019

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall: Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Downwell (75% off vs. 74% off - $0.05 rounding)
Even the Ocean OST [DLC] (70% off vs. 50% off)
Indivisible Game Soundtrack [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)
Mable & The Wood (65% off vs. 50% off)
Never Give Up (80% off vs. 10% off)
Seasons after Fall (66% off vs. 65% off)
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (33% off vs. 25% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2020:
Never Give Up (80% off vs. 10% off - new low) - Last Discounted Aug-2019
Pinstripe (80% off - matches low) - Last Discounted Oct-2019
Pinstripe Original Soundtrack [DLC] (90% off - matches low) - Last Discounted Oct-2019
Seasons after Fall (66% off vs. 65% off - new low) - Last Discounted Dec-2019

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
The real hero of this announcement.
My main suggestions are Rayman 2 and Gex, and more hesitantly Rayman 3 and Pandemonium.
Anyone played Omikron: The Nomad Soul?
I've read some reviews and watched a few minutes of gameplay, but still not sure if it's gem or rather unplayable crap.
ciemnogrodzianin: Anyone played Omikron: The Nomad Soul?
I've read some reviews and watched a few minutes of gameplay, but still not sure if it's gem or rather unplayable crap.
Yes. It had a map flaw that caused it to crash on some systems. Don't know if GOG version fixed that since the last patch didn't. One really needs to use the map to get maximum enjoyment though the purpose of the map does not really make it easier to play the game only so you don't run around in circles.

It's one of those unique titles. Though you can't really die for the most part of the game there's still some consequences for doing so which can be either negative or positive. Some of the usual plot twists in getting down to the truth. A lot of areas to explore even after you've already mostly completed the game and are just looking for more fights. The controls take a bit getting used to. I'm sure there's a tutorial that will explain it but even without it it's not hard to get the hang of and just wing it eventually. If you've ever played the 80/90's style arcade duel games you'd know how that works. While the save system does try to discourage saving in the game there's still enough save points scattered around to make it fully usable as long as you don't try saving after every action or task.

It is overall an enjoyable game with elements of almost everything. Something to keep in mind when it's on sale again.
Post edited January 22, 2020 by PromZA
PromZA: ...
Thanks for the opinion!
I purchased the game in last minutes of the sale. I've realized it's one of these unique titles worth trying. And that I'd regret if the game left GOG someday. Thanks once again - I'll give it a try.