It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The wait is over! The final part of The Bard's Tale Trilogy - The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate is finally available.

The Mad God has returned, Skara Brae is in ruins, all the reality is at risk. And when great armies of Paladins and Archmages are out-matched by evil forces, you are the only hope. You, the bard and the thief. Are you up to the task?

Latest update also introduces Legacy Mode, with plenty of cool options to make your game more old-school and closer to original versions, including individual character inventory, ability to use unequipped items or option to save only at the Guild or camp.
Legacy mode is available only when starting new game and all options can be individually enabled depending on your preferences.
Yeah!
this month already spent money buying the version of the witcher 3 for xbox one, I'll wait for the trilogy to get in some Sale for me to buy
Nice, was wondering if there would be an announcement. I noticed that the Steam version has achievements but the GOG version does not.

Does inXile have trouble with the GOG system?
Now we're talking...:-D

And now, as far as Wasteland 30 Anniversary edition is concerned ...

EDIT: ...and purchased. Downloading now
Post edited March 01, 2019 by tburger
I had just been wondering this morning what the current status was. Awesome.
About time the game is complete. Finally trilogy is no longer a misnomer.
high rated
Now that all three parts are out, hopefully developers can release Linux versions.
Probably should regain interest...
any chance inxile could redo the first 4 wizadry games?
siftonpark: any chance inxile could redo the first 4 wizadry games?
That wasn't their (Fargo's) series. But, Krome that did the remakes has talked about the possibility of remastering old SSI Goldbox games.
Does anyone know if I can keep my party from BT2? I like to keep the same group if possible.
Awesome game! Classic from childhood. 5 stars
siftonpark: any chance inxile could redo the first 4 wizadry games?
tomimt: That wasn't their (Fargo's) series. But, Krome that did the remakes has talked about the possibility of remastering old SSI Goldbox games.
If Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday gets remastered and released I will buy it day one.