It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

American / Euro Truck Simulator
Command & Conquer 3 (and more C&C games)
Deathloop
Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon (and the rest of the series)
Just Cause 3
Need for Speed series
RAGE series
Remnant From The Ashes
Unreal Tournament 3
World War Z
Age of Empires + The Rise of Rome
Claw (Captain Claw)
Dungeon Master II
Ecstatica
Hexen II - Portal of Praevus
May Payne
Nocturne
Clock Tower: The First Fear
Clock Tower 3
Silent Hill
Shadow of the Colossus
ARMA III
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Remnant From the Ashes
Ryse: Son of Rome
Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Monster Hunter World
Helldivers
State of Decay
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Outriders

Special mention:

Section 8
Resident Evil 1-4 (Remakes)
Silent Hill 2

That would make me really happy :)
MarS666: 4. Any iconic CRPG that is not yet on GOG (are there any?)
Cavalary: Define iconic? Does something being in the CRPG Book count? If so, plenty.
Nice! But I see a good bunch of the PC-games is already here at gog. Console-only games are rare on any digital distribution platform, so one can't blame gog.

Drakensang 1+2 would be nice, but I already own those two games both physical and on another major platform, so I doubt I'd buy them again.
Probably more I've forgotten, but

-Mechwarrior Series
-Silent Hill 1-3
-Dark Messiah
-Carpe Fulgur games (Recettear, etc)
-From Software titles, providing they have crossplay
-Wolfenstein '09
-Mortal Kombat 9

Re-add
-Unreal series
-Way of the Samurai series
-Duke Nukem 3D (Cursed Randy edition is fine)

Kind of an aside that I've been a pain in the butt about, but it bugs me that vanilla Outward can no longer be acquired on GOG despite being included on [other platform].
Post edited May 03, 2024 by CaptainWolfers
ResidentLeever: Total Annihilation
Black & White
cose_vecchie: But Total Annihilation is on GOG...

https://www.gog.com/en/game/total_anihilation_commander_pack
Ok, a version that actually works
Cavalary: Define iconic? Does something being in the CRPG Book count? If so, plenty.
MarS666: Nice! But I see a good bunch of the PC-games is already here at gog. Console-only games are rare on any digital distribution platform, so one can't blame gog.

Drakensang 1+2 would be nice, but I already own those two games both physical and on another major platform, so I doubt I'd buy them again.
I thought Drakensang 1 is already on GOG? (i cant see it because im in one of regions certain games arent available to me on GOG - one or both of Hotlinemiami is another)
cose_vecchie: But Total Annihilation is on GOG...

https://www.gog.com/en/game/total_anihilation_commander_pack
ResidentLeever: Ok, a version that actually works
I'll admit, I'm unaware of possible problems with GOG version, as I just briefly gave the game a try quite some time ago.
Have you tried looking for a solution / discussing the issue in the relevant subforum?

MarS666: Drakensang 1+2 would be nice, but I already own those two games both physical and on another major platform, so I doubt I'd buy them again.
Niggles: I thought Drakensang 1 is already on GOG? (i cant see it because im in one of regions certain games arent available to me on GOG - one or both of Hotlinemiami is another)
Drakensang is indeed already available on GOG, though it's unclear what MarS666 actually meant with "Drakensang 1+2": as far as I know, there is no "Drakensang 2", just Drakensang with two expansions ("The River of Time" and "Phileasson's Secret"), neither of which is sold on GOG.
Post edited May 10, 2024 by cosevecchie
gruntz
gorky zero (beyond honor), and aurora watching
Splinter Cell 2
Get Medieval
Onimusha 3
Prince of Persia 3d
Robots
Scarface
The thing
The matrix
Riddick
Turok 2010

old Marvel games
dino crisis
heavy metal fakk

Licensed games like james bond,
ResidentLeever: Ok, a version that actually works
cosevecchie: I'll admit, I'm unaware of possible problems with GOG version, as I just briefly gave the game a try quite some time ago.
Have you tried looking for a solution / discussing the issue in the relevant subforum?

Niggles: I thought Drakensang 1 is already on GOG? (i cant see it because im in one of regions certain games arent available to me on GOG - one or both of Hotlinemiami is another)
cosevecchie: Drakensang is indeed already available on GOG, though it's unclear what MarS666 actually meant with "Drakensang 1+2": as far as I know, there is no "Drakensang 2", just Drakensang with two expansions ("The River of Time" and "Phileasson's Secret"), neither of which is sold on GOG.
You are right, Drakensang is already here at GOG. It did not come to my attention, as I already have it elsewhere.

Drakensang: The River of Time instead is no expansion to Drakensang but a new game. And this game has an expansion called Phileasson's Secret.
MarS666: Drakensang: The River of Time instead is no expansion to Drakensang but a new game.
You're right. That's what can be referred to as "Drakensang 2".
Silent Hill 2 and 3
Area 51
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2
Wolfenstein 2009
The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King
Ghostwire Tokyo
HiFi Rush
Unicorn Overlord
Danganroupa
Recore
Ni No Kuni
Pole's Big Adventure