It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What causes this?
was wondering about it as well/

I have 225 as it shows on web-page, and Galaxy shows 224.
I'm thinking that you might have some hidden games. Try clicking on "MY COLLECTION" on Galaxy so you can select "HIDDEN" and check it.
Dogmaus: I'm thinking that you might have some hidden games. Try clicking on "MY COLLECTION" on Galaxy so you can select "HIDDEN" and check it.
No game comes up when i do that.
Dogmaus: I'm thinking that you might have some hidden games. Try clicking on "MY COLLECTION" on Galaxy so you can select "HIDDEN" and check it.
Kelefane: No game comes up when i do that.
Then I have no idea about what's going on. I hope someone else can be more helpful, or it might be the case to ask to the people in Support.
I have the same problem, exactly from the day the Black Friday sale started.
The benefits of employing Galaxy to keep count:)
I asked the same thing on the Galaxy sub forum and yet, nobody replied to me. 313 games displayed in GOG webpage account games... 308 in Galaxy v2.

I tried to locate the missing ones, because i don't have a very large collection (yet) and from a quick look, i found.

Alpha versions are gone entirely. The alpha "demo" from bloodstained, the alpha "demo" from Hello Neighbor. They have to correct that, because some alpha versions are "in development", which means you cannot play the thing you own, like, at all, since only through the client you can download the damned thing (Bloodstained Alpha for example, never offered a standalone isntaller, i had given it a go by first installing it from the previous Galaxy client, not the V2 Beta).

Extras. There is a shelf entry for me in normal GOG page, on Hotline Miami 2. It appeared after i claimed the free-comics item, some time ago. Methinks old Galaxy could both see it and open it, in the form of a game box on bookshelf, but this one, does not.

But still, i cannot find which 2 more games, galaxy "hides" from me. No, i have NOTHING in "Hidden" mode.

UPDATE: Hello Neighbor Alpha, despite having an offline installer, after installation Galaxy can neither see, nor execute it.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Hmm, this is interesting. Has anyone ever got an answer from GOG on this?
No idea about what the missing games are either? I mean, are there games that you are aware you cannot actually see in Galaxy?
If it is only Alpha versions, is it really bothering you?
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Dogmaus
I expect GOG has trouble counting.

The count of wishlisted items in the GOG galaxy menu and the GOG galaxy menu differed by about 20 for me.

They fixed it by getting rid of the count in the GOG galaxy menu.