It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy a sci-fi and fantasy JRPG inspired by the genre classics in which you play as an obsessed villain.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 50% off until 8th July 2022, 1 PM UTC
high rated
People interested in this might want to note that I have found the description of "the game features traditional turn-based combat with real-time execution of moves" to be more confusing than helpful. What it means is that every single attack or defence turn involves a real-time element in the form of a very fast QTE (which can be slowed down to slightly less fast QTE via the settings). People with slow reflexes needn't apply.

Note: I bought the game on Fanatical (together with two others: Antihero and Tokyo Xanadu eX+) in a "three games of your choice (from a list) for $5" bundle deal.
Post edited July 01, 2022 by mrkgnao
Oh shit, nice.

e: AND a demo, nice.
Post edited July 01, 2022 by pkk234
pkk234: AND a demo, nice.
Indeed. Wasn't really sure I would like this one. A lot of it looks right up my alley, but some of it doesn't. With a demo I can find out for sure. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Huh, now this looks very Japanese. After watching the trailer, my eyes bleed, but at the same time I think, "This is so crazy and outlandish that it might actually be fun!"
Thank you for the release! Looks adorable, and I've wanted to play it for a long time.
I agree with @mrkgnao
mrkgnao: People interested in this might want to note that I have found the description of "the game features traditional turn-based combat with real-time execution of moves" to be more confusing than helpful. What it means is that every single attack or defence turn involves a real-time element in the form of a very fast QTE (which can be slowed down to slightly less fast QTE via the settings). People with slow reflexes needn't apply.
Well, the game description *does* mention Mario & Luigi games as inspiration, and what you posted describes precisely how those games play, so it makes sense that the game would play that way.
mrkgnao: People interested in this might want to note that I have found the description of "the game features traditional turn-based combat with real-time execution of moves" to be more confusing than helpful. What it means is that every single attack or defence turn involves a real-time element in the form of a very fast QTE (which can be slowed down to slightly less fast QTE via the settings). People with slow reflexes needn't apply.
dtgreene: Well, the game description *does* mention Mario & Luigi games as inspiration, and what you posted describes precisely how those games play, so it makes sense that the game would play that way.
Well, one needs to have played those games to know that. I have never even heard of them, let alone played them.
Post edited July 03, 2022 by mrkgnao