It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giving criminals pie chart poisoning!

Superhero League of Hoboken is now available DRM-free.

Levitation, teleportation, pyrokinesis - these powers pale in comparison to Crimson Tape's talent in Creating Organizational Charts or Mademoiselle Pepperoni's ability to see inside a closed pizza box. This League of oddball mutant heroes is out to save the post-apocalyptic wasteland from the despicable Dr. Entropy in a unique blend of turn-based RPGs with point & click adventures.
Old school... no wait, it is actually old.
YES YES YES!
Themken: Old school... no wait, it is actually old.
This is how I often describe my fashion sense.
Linko64: This is how I often describe my fashion sense.
Tweed is the hottest thing in summer... (it is meant as a joke.)
Wish granted: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/superhero_league_of_hoboken
Post edited January 29, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
But I thought GOG will never release old games again......
zlaywal: But I thought GOG will never release old games again......
Game from 2016 is already an old game now.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/classic_digital_rereleasing_old_infogrames_games_on_steam/post27
Reminder to vote these up if you want more Piko games
zlaywal: But I thought GOG will never release old games again......
Why? I have never seen the statement they would never release old games anymore. I have seen the statement that the worthwhile things that are left are mostly stuck in licensing hell.
YEEEESSSSSS!
BitMaster_1980: Why? I have never seen the statement they would never release old games anymore. I have seen the statement that the worthwhile things that are left are mostly stuck in licensing hell.
Heh, forgot to put the /s to avoid confusion. It was just some guy back then pissed and made a thread venting off cause GOG never sold NEW OOOLLDDDD games lately.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by zlaywal
Thank you, GOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big thanks and instabuy :)
This is a wish come true :)
Oh My... Definitely Good Old Game :)
Thanks!!!!!