It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Harness the wind and soar through the wilderness of Stonefly, a tranquil action-adventure game about self-discovery, legacy, and belonging. Stonefly is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
That music, this might be the first music track that I'll purchase from a game!
Post edited June 01, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
"Are those fake hands?"
Attachments:
uj_cr.jpg (36 Kb)
I really dig the art style.
Dev Livestream: First Hour of Gameplay
BreOl72: I really dig the art style.
Same, it's a wonderful blend of pixel art/3D which I love so much! Too bad I'm tapped this month due to plunking down $500 for a new drawing monitor, wishlisted!
not at all my cup of gameplay but the world / background to it all looks really interesting.
TZODnmr2k5: That music, this might be the first music track that I'll purchase from a game!
That *is* the ingame music right? Pretty cool. Kinda sounds bit spacey to me but its still great :D
TZODnmr2k5: That music, this might be the first music track that I'll purchase from a game!
Niggles: That *is* the ingame music right? Pretty cool. Kinda sounds bit spacey to me but its still great :D
Yeah, I hope so, but yeah as a musician it really piques my love of the quirky, strange, and unusual!
Hello!

I, too, like the art style and design of this one a lot. In particular the scale of the environments in comparison to the player character, and the expressive animation of the main character in its cockpit. (There are too few games, where the player is in miniature or 'ant' size.)

However, I have to agree with Sachys in that the gameplay is not my cup of tea either.
Maybe, I have another look at gameplay footage...

Kind regards,
foxgog
It being one of those multi-platform releases, how is keyboard + mouse control, steering the cam, movement?
Mori_Yuki: It being one of those multi-platform releases, how is keyboard + mouse control, steering the cam, movement?
From the about 10 minutes I put into this (before switching over to Necromunda: Hired Gun again) yesterday, I'd say "serviceable" with a tendency towards "fine".
But that's just me, obviously.
It's a shame that this game doesn't support Galaxy's features at all, and the developers used the excuse of the small team with few resources.
Mori_Yuki: It being one of those multi-platform releases, how is keyboard + mouse control, steering the cam, movement?
Swedrami: From the about 10 minutes I put into this (before switching over to Necromunda: Hired Gun again) yesterday, I'd say "serviceable" with a tendency towards "fine".
But that's just me, obviously.
Thanks for sharing your experience! In that case this looks like a candidate for my every growing wish list for now. Can't afford to buy any games, lots of large bills soon to pay ... *sigh* On the other hand there are still so many games I have yet to play so it's not that bad at all. :-D