It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Inner Strength DLC to Solasta: Crown of the Magister, turn-based tactical RPG that’s true to the tabletop ruleset, is now available on GOG!

This instalment unlocks three new Classes (for a total of 9 new subclasses, plus 3 additional ones if you own Lost Valley) and one new Ancestry:

The Warlock Class, with its 4 subclasses: The Fiend (SRD), The Hive (Solasta), The Timekeeper (Community), The Tree (Lost Valley)

The Bard Class, with its 4 subclasses: College of Lore (SRD), College of Hope (Solasta), College of Heroism (Community), College of Tradition (Lost Valley)

The Monk Class, with its 4 subclasses: Way of the Open Hand (SRD), Way of Survival (Solasta), Way of Light (Community), Way of Freedom (Lost Valley)

The Dragonborn Ancestry

In addition, with the DLC release we’ve prepared special promotion on Solasta’s content that will last until November 21st, 5 PM UTC:
Main game (-65%)
Primal Calling DLC (-30%)
Lost Valley DLC (-30%)
Supporter Edition (-52%)

Roll the dice and take the initiative!
dragonborn fus-ro-dah~!
Been looking forward to this!
Anyone know how the state of mods and fan-generated content for Solasta? Is the community active?
kai2: Anyone know how the state of mods and fan-generated content for Solasta? Is the community active?
It’s been a while since I’ve played (busy with other games) - but the community has always been active. There’s quite a large amount of custom content including a version of Temple if Elemental Evil set in Solasta lore. The official Discord is usually pretty busy with a lot of players there owning a Gog copy.

Getting ready to get back into it and play with the new classes.
kai2: Anyone know how the state of mods and fan-generated content for Solasta? Is the community active?
tremere110: It’s been a while since I’ve played (busy with other games) - but the community has always been active. There’s quite a large amount of custom content including a version of Temple if Elemental Evil set in Solasta lore. The official Discord is usually pretty busy with a lot of players there owning a Gog copy.

can you access fan content without having steam workshop?
tremere110: It’s been a while since I’ve played (busy with other games) - but the community has always been active. There’s quite a large amount of custom content including a version of Temple if Elemental Evil set in Solasta lore. The official Discord is usually pretty busy with a lot of players there owning a Gog copy.

pippin15: can you access fan content without having steam workshop?
I go through nexusmods - can't access steam workshop without the game. Fortunately most of the popular user generated content and mods are on nexus