It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slime-san: Super Slime Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it 40% off until March 8th, 3pm UTC.

Slime-san was minding his own business when suddenly… A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm and back out its mouth!
Crisco1492: Indeed. Reminds me somewhat of Bubble Bobble, except for the obvious fact that you're not boxed in. Wishlisted for now.
personthingy: Yes! I'd say moreso in the artstyle than gameplay, though... Aw, now I want to play Bubble Bobble. GOG, when? :c
Of course, the art style.

And yes! Bubble Bobble please, GOG!
Finally on GOG! yay
personthingy: Looks hecka cute. I actually really dig the artstyle, and the gameplay and world look neat. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Fabraz, Headup and GOG! :D
fuck outta here with that happiness and positivist, you're on the GOG forums dammit ;)
tfishell: fuck outta here with that happiness and positivist, you're on the GOG forums dammit ;)
I'm sorry, I'll try to do better next time :P
Bigs: Also note
"Please note that the Slime-san Level Editior will be available at a later date."

So not complete yet...
https://steamcommunity.com/games/473530/announcements/detail/1717458101049376847

I wouldn't buy it since the Gog version already unsupported / will be abandoned soon by the developer .
Post edited March 02, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot