It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverwinter Nights: Tyrants of the Moonsea is now available DRM-free. Get new DLC 10% off, while base Neverwinter Nights and other DLC are available 66% off. Offer is valid until October 2nd, 1pm UTC.

Developed by Ossian Studios and based on the original module by Luke Scull, this new, enhanced version of Tyrants of the Moonsea vastly expands this former premium module by adding 70% more story and gameplay, as well as a large amount of new art and audio content.

The harsh frontier land known as the Moonsea is besieged by demons. A mysterious cult has arisen, bent on death and destruction. Amid the chaos, war is imminent between the powerful city-states and their tyrannical rulers. Accompanied by the dwarf merchant Madoc, you approach the town of Voonlar just as the worst snowstorm of the year hits. You soon discover that only you can prevent the total annihilation of the Moonsea at the hands of a legendary and ancient evil...
Are we going to get the soundtrack or it is exclusive to Steam?
Okay, another unnecessary DLC that I can`t play with my Diamond Edition. Meh....
Finally! Bought.
Hell, it's about time.
Only 10% off, meh, I'll wait for a decent sale.
Gamecard says there would be German and French localizations, but there seems only an English version so far. Could GOG have a look into this?
Pygmalion_4678: Gamecard says there would be German and French localizations, but there seems only an English version so far. Could GOG have a look into this?
My guess is they just copied those information from the main game. I'd be very surprised to hear that Tyrants of the Moonsea was translated and and voiced in different languages. That sounds like a lot of effort for a DLC like this. More likely, it's English only, just like Darkness Over Daggerford.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether any of the Premium modules in NWN Diamond or EE were translated, btw?
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Leroux
Pygmalion_4678: Gamecard says there would be German and French localizations, but there seems only an English version so far. Could GOG have a look into this?
Leroux: My guess is they just copied those information from the main game. I'd be very surprised to hear that Tyrants of the Moonsea was translated and and voiced in different languages. That sounds like a lot of effort for a DLC like this. More likely, it's English only, just like Darkness Over Daggerford.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether any of the Premium modules in NWN Diamond or EE were translated, btw?
You are probably right. I own all the premium modules, and none of them have been translated, so it is unlikely that there is a translation here.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Pygmalion_4678
Pygmalion_4678: However, there are more language versions for the main game than German, French and Polish, so GOG would have made a mistake while copying the language information from there.
For me it looks exactly the same on both pages. The text is available in more languages, but German, French and Polish are the only ones that also have their own audio/voice-overs in the main game.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Leroux
Pygmalion_4678: However, there are more language versions for the main game than German, French and Polish, so GOG would have made a mistake while copying the language information from there.
Leroux: For me it looks exactly the same on both pages. The text is available in more languages, but German, French and Polish are the only ones that also have their own audio/voice-overs.
You're absolutely right, I've edited my message, but you ninja'd me. ;)
blotunga: Only 10% off, meh, I'll wait for a decent sale.
Me too. But for me this decent sale will be the complete edition, not this mess of DLCs and add-ons.
Oh, look, $10 for cancelled DLC for the game we alrady own...

...and we only need to spend $20 (or $7 at the moment, still too much though) in order to get an inferior version of the base game!

If they were selling this in a format that worked with Diamond I'd buy it.
I do wish they'd fix the Linux client choking on some hak's its really annoying to have to root around in haks find the mdl that has too long a name and chop chunks out of it then repackage the thing. Though a blessing that it is user fixable given the lack of action on it.
I'm glad it's here for folks.