It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yuri Road.

Highway Blossoms is now available, 40% off until September 28, 1pm UTC.
The open road has the power to bring people together. That's where Amber meets Marina, a hitchhiker lost in New Mexico during the gold rush for an old miner's treasure that's sweeping over the Southwest.
Plenty of words will be exchanged, lush vistas will be explored, and the girls will grow closer in this kinetic visual novel about being driven by your passion.

Pick up the Soundtrack for your collection.
Lodium: Why? because they realese games you and some other people are not interested in?
max357: This is because most the people complaining here are from the USA. Cultural differences and all that.
Its hard to understand, from an European point of view.

Just adding a optional filter could help. Perhaps they should make it "default on" for US-Customers.
Please no. If people want to have particular types of games filtered, they should have to enable the filter manually. Having it on by default would be pushing a particular mindset, and ultimately accidentally hide it from potential customers. It isn’t like it is the 18+ version, where they are legally required to hide it by default.
I’m not against filters (I use the Steam filters to say that, no, I don’t want CS:Stop), but they should always be off by default unless legally required to be otherwise.
The stuff with the adult content is wrong in terms of the paths. I needed to put it into
Highway Blossoms/game/game
and make a chmod 655 on the adult.rpa file for it to work.
Post edited September 23, 2018 by 666_Vomit_666
Thraka: GoG has gone downhill for sure...
Lodium: Why? because they realese games you and some other people are not interested in?
It's about choice. I've advocated for more filters for some time now including things you already own, more genres, multiple genres, exclusion genres and moving DLCs to game pages instead of the store page giving the impression there's more games than there really is. But it's especially important with VNs as some are easy to confuse with JRPGs. This isn't your standard scenario of just glancing over genres you don't like. And if we're honest here they aren't really games at all.
PromZA: It's about choice. I've advocated for more filters for some time now including things you already own, more genres, multiple genres, exclusion genres and moving DLCs to game pages instead of the store page giving the impression there's more games than there really is. But it's especially important with VNs as some are easy to confuse with JRPGs. This isn't your standard scenario of just glancing over genres you don't like. And if we're honest here they aren't really games at all.
Im Not totally against filters since it can help you sort trhu stuff much easyer than the current option on gog.
But there is a risk excluding games though.
There are games i have dicovered that i woudnt otherwise have dicovered if i had filtered it out by excluding genres
Teaste also evolves as you grow older.
So with a filter it migth be harder to discover certian obscure games.

Also, what can be considered games is really an subjective opinion, isnt it?
Anything subjective is subject to interpretation
DreamedArtist: Anyone know how this VN is? Been thinking on getting it. how is the story and character development?
I just finished the game. I have to say the characters are quite shallow and there's not much development to speak of. Which is a shame, because deep characters and character development could turn an otherwise lackluster story great.

I'd hesitate to call it good when I find something to complain about, about everything they put in. At the same time, I do feel like the whole is better than the mean of the parts. I did enjoy it, but I bet a lot of people wouldn't.

If you expect the inevitable cheesiness and aren't looking to have your mind blown, it's a reasonable diversion that won't make you age too much.
I didn't notice any news about it anywhere, but JackknifeJohnson helpfully pointed out on the subforum that we now have the Next Exit DLC for Highway Blossoms. And I'm glad it's here! Meow.

https://www.gog.com/game/highway_blossoms_next_exit
Post edited November 22, 2020 by clarry
clarry: I didn't notice any news about it anywhere, but JackknifeJohnson helpfully pointed out on the subforum that we now have the Next Exit DLC for Highway Blossoms. And I'm glad it's here! Meow.

https://www.gog.com/game/highway_blossoms_next_exit
Yeah - But for now you HAVE to use Galaxy to update the base game. No stand-alone installer for now. I will wait until that installer is available. I am not fan of Galaxy, because it often update games without asking. Some games became buggy thank to this, and then you can't roll back that easy. This is especially true if you have a bunch of games installed with the stand-alone installer. Galaxy then tries to update them all at once, making it very difficult to stop the process before damage is done.

So yeah - I am going to wait for now with any purchases. Maybe next month...
JClosed: Yeah - But for now you HAVE to use Galaxy to update the base game. No stand-alone installer for now.
Ouch! Is that a first for GOG? I know offline installers are often updated later after the Galaxy builds, but in this case it looks like you can buy a DLC that is literally impossible to install unless you have Galaxy?

I sure hope they get around to updating the installers Soon.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by clarry
JClosed: Yeah - But for now you HAVE to use Galaxy to update the base game. No stand-alone installer for now.
clarry: Ouch! Is that a first for GOG? I know offline installers are often updated later after the Galaxy builds, but in this case it looks like you can buy a DLC that is literally impossible to install unless you have Galaxy?

I sure hope they get around to updating the installers Soon.
The stand-alone installer is available now. Time to purchase the DLC, (if I have enough money left after the black Friday sales, I might have gone a little overboard).
Post edited November 23, 2020 by JClosed