It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As topic.
Huge Open World Cyberpunk Universe to Explore?? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
Can we please have more information on it? Please? Pretty Please?
ryanyth: As topic.
Huge Open World Cyberpunk Universe to Explore?? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
Can we please have more information on it? Please? Pretty Please?
Really low chances, but maybe they will say something at E3, although my guess is that they will show the expansion pass, but who knows.
low rated
It might come on steam first.
"We hope and we are certain that Cyberpunk has even bigger commercial potential. It is too early to talk about it, though. This year, and the next one will be the years of the Witcher," Kicinski said.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5N0YG1AW20150526?irpc=932
Judging by the popularity of Shadowrun and Juice X I reckon they will have a really hot new IP on their hands, so they will hopefully take their time and do it properly, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a release date.
tort1234: It might come on steam first.
You should do standup!
I wouldn't expect a release date or playable build or anything like that soon, but they would be pretty remiss to at least not give an update at E3. There's a LOT of rumors flying around that it's been completely canceled altogether, which would be a complete and utter shame.
yeah!! Good one this!

I can't care less for another fantasy whatever!

But a decent cyberpunk game ... another world!
Ok now Steam defenders are getting me mad.

If you did not know this already CD Projekt RED developed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

CD Projekt RED hates Digital Rights Management (DRM) copy protection software of any type.

CD Projekt group owns both CD Projekt RED and gog.com.

Steam sucks so much.

Get out of here with your defense of Steam, which is taking customer rights away from you when you purchase video games from Steam.
Johnathanamz: Ok now Steam defenders are getting me mad.

If you did not know this already CD Projekt RED developed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

CD Projekt RED hates Digital Rights Management (DRM) copy protection software of any type.

CD Projekt group owns both CD Projekt RED and gog.com.

Steam sucks so much.

Get out of here with your defense of Steam, which is taking customer rights away from you when you purchase video games from Steam.
Where did he defend it? (granted it was a dumb statement because CDPR owns GOG)

That said, CDPR was perfectly willing to dabble with DRM when Witcher 2 came out, it just backfired on them big (since they had to remove it because it was impacting performance). So while yes, they're not using DRM this time (though the retail download requirement was a bit iffy) I wouldn't be too high and mighty about CDPR. GOG itself does better than CDPR strange as that sounds. (Practically every time a witcher game releases on GOG a few more rules get bent, Witcher 2 introduced first time regional pricing, regional locking. Witcher 3 first time blocking gifting from low priced regions)
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Pheace
This thread is for interesting info about cyberpunk.

Why not brake some other "rule", and go speaking about DRM/Steam/TW3 somewhere else?
ryanyth: Can we please have more information on it? Please? Pretty Please?
Don't expect any concrete news before 2017. To be honest I'm quite sure that Cyberpunk basically doesn't exist at this point and is still in an early concept phase, maybe even moved back to an earlier stage now that the company has had this major breakthrough with The Witcher 3 and will most definitely aim even higher and choose an even more professional approach with its future projects (the latter being something CDP just proclaimed themselves). With the huge delays of TW3 you can also expect that any manpower they had working on Cyberpunk 2077 has been allocated to TW3 quite some time ago.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Latest news: It will most likely be an RPG, have a Cyberpunk theme and take place in or around the year 2077.

You heard it here first, folks...
Randalator: Latest news: It will most likely be an RPG, have a Cyberpunk theme and take place in or around the year 2077.
And you can eat cakes to regain health.
Randalator: Latest news: It will most likely be an RPG, have a Cyberpunk theme and take place in or around the year 2077.

You heard it here first, folks...
Coming at you from 2020, I've got quite the news to share with you about Cyberpunk haha