It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Years ago I received a copy of The Witcher 3 when I purchased my laptop. Nvidia directed me towards gog.com. Downloaded the game, played through it and forgot about it. Well that laptop has since died and the game with it. I tried to log back into my gog account but can't remember my user name and or password. I tried recovering it all but there seems to be no record what so ever of my email or anything connected to this. I have the original email from Nvidia saying I can get my free copy and it points me towards gog.com.

I sent an email to support December 27th and have not had a response since. I know things can be backed up, I know things can be slow but 2 months is a joke. I have no idea where else to post looking for help. My ticket number is (#1228174) so someone from support please reach out and answer my inquiry. All I want is to play the game that I had around 6 years ago.
This is your best option at this point, and hopefully a staffer will see this and try to help you directly, GOG's support system has become an unmitigated disaster, and it's been this way for quite some time, some have been waiting even longer than you for support.

And no, that's not acceptable.
We can’t help as this is just the forum. However what I will say is take this as a good example of what drm free is and why you should download offline installers from the webpage. If you had done this, you would have the installers at your disposal now.
Some people that claim to love convenience think it's too much effort to download offline installers and archive them. Go figure.
nightcraw1er.488: We can’t help as this is just the forum. However what I will say is take this as a good example of what drm free is and why you should download offline installers from the webpage. If you had done this, you would have the installers at your disposal now.
I know there's no help from the community but my hope is that there is some form of admin in connection with a support staff member. Not only was it near impossible to get a ticket made with their terrible bot but waiting for a response now for 2 months is a complete joke. I'd just like to play the game again nothing more. I feel it's a pretty simple issue that could be resolved easily on their part. Just hope it gets noticed by someone since their actual support system is apparently not operational.