It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As above:
https://www.gog.com/redeem/SKV99LMKNVFRNJVMML
maestroruffy: All-time high discount on Pillars of Eternity games:
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition -80% -> € 11.99
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition -86% -> € 5.19

SKV949CERAJNNFAYRUGOG

remove GOG at the end of the code to use it.
How did you determine how much the discount is without redeeming the code? I'm actually interested in playing PoEII someday, although I have enough games for a while.
I have my own discount code but the e-mail doesn't say what the price of the game is or even how much the discount is.
I'm just wondering because I was pondering buying it if the actual sale price for PoE2 is less than $10, preferably $5 or less.
Again, I have a backlog of games (thanks Epic, and to a lessor extent library book sales) to play so I'm not that desperate to buy, which is why my price threshold is so low.
Post edited March 22, 2024 by slickrcbd
slickrcbd: How did you determine how much the discount is without redeeming the code?
If you open the link of the discount code or use the discount code you will go to a page where you can see the games, the discount, and prices. In this page, you can choose the games you want and you will see a button that says "Redeem". If you click this button you will use the redeem code and you will go to the checkout page. It is in this last moment where the redeem code is used and cannot be used for another person.
If you like the RPG genre as much as I do, here's a very attractive discount offer for the Pillars of Eternity series :) Use the codes below to get the following discounts:
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition - 86%
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition - 80%
Link to the code
This code will be available for 2 days and 10 hours, so if you are interested, hurry up ;)
All-time high discount on Pillars of Eternity games including:

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition

SKV94HHJ?7JV3A3EL? - ? = P

The offer ends on March 24th, 2024, at 2 PM UTC.
slickrcbd: How did you determine how much the discount is without redeeming the code?
maestroruffy: If you open the link of the discount code or use the discount code you will go to a page where you can see the games, the discount, and prices. In this page, you can choose the games you want and you will see a button that says "Redeem". If you click this button you will use the redeem code and you will go to the checkout page. It is in this last moment where the redeem code is used and cannot be used for another person.
Don't forget to click "cancel" if you are not interested. Otherwise, I think, the promo code will remain locked/ reserved for you for a while.
Post edited March 22, 2024 by g2222
Pillars of Eternity games
SKV94RMA3LC4PJ7YWR
SKV9VM4CHX9UNYRWCF: Pillars of Eternity games
SKV9F7JTV4YY4T3PLN: Pillars of Eternity games
maestroruffy: If you open the link of the discount code or use the discount code you will go to a page where you can see the games, the discount, and prices. In this page, you can choose the games you want and you will see a button that says "Redeem". If you click this button you will use the redeem code and you will go to the checkout page. It is in this last moment where the redeem code is used and cannot be used for another person.
When I click on the link, it prompts me to use the code, and I didn't necessarily want to use it. I wanted to see the prices first.
All-time high discount on Pillars of Eternity games.
Same game, same rules as in my previous posts.
The code is: N9XYXNWRPWAJCE9KVS.
___________>--------------------------------<
!Before applying the code! you need to make some reshuffle: you need to mirror it, so S will be at the beginning of the code and N will be at the end of it. Only one letter at a time needs to be changed in positioning.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-80%)
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition (-86%)

Redeem until March 24th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.
All-time high discount on Pillars of Eternity games, key donated by my friend.
The code is: YJA3XXN7FPVEJE9KVS.
!Before applying the code! you need to make some reshuffle: you need to mirror it, so S will be at the beginning of the code and Y will be at the end of it. Only one letter at a time needs to be changed in positioning.
Z96NVNVNW9CR3MNWVE: Panzer Corps series
Z96NFAFCEMHCY7NJVJ: Panzer Corps series
Z96NA3R7RT9R9L4YUY

(Panzer Corps series)
All-time high discount on Panzer Corps series.
The code is: J7XFULHYCVCCFEN69Z.
!Before applying the code! you need to make some reshuffle: you need to mirror it, so "z" will be at the beginning of the code and "J" will be at the end of it. Only one letter at a time needs to be changed in positioning.
Post edited March 25, 2024 by SvitlaSveta4