It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm looking to make some new friends on GOG for 2018. Feel free to let me know what specific games you currently own. We are all here to have fun :) My Username is Nostalgiaheavy101.
Nostalgiaheavy101: I'm looking to make some new friends on GOG for 2018. Feel free to let me know what specific games you currently own. We are all here to have fun :) My Username is Nostalgiaheavy101.
Love the avatar. Many a nights I spent as a youngster having one of those bounced off my head by the whoever I was playing DoubleDribble against.
Nostalgiaheavy101: I'm looking to make some new friends on GOG for 2018. Feel free to let me know what specific games you currently own. We are all here to have fun :) My Username is Nostalgiaheavy101.
tinyE: Love the avatar. Many a nights I spent as a youngster having one of those bounced off my head by the whoever I was playing DoubleDribble against.
Oof, that must've hurt. :o I like yours as well. Let me guess, space invaders?
tinyE: Love the avatar. Many a nights I spent as a youngster having one of those bounced off my head by the whoever I was playing DoubleDribble against.
Nostalgiaheavy101: Oof, that must've hurt. :o I like yours as well. Let me guess, space invaders?
Cthulhu
Nostalgiaheavy101: Oof, that must've hurt. :o I like yours as well. Let me guess, space invaders?
tinyE: Cthulhu
Oh, gotcha. Still, it reminds me of space invaders xD
Hi! I'm looking for friends on GOG too, I have some multiplayer game too (not a lot) but it will be good to play sometimes :)
Looking for new friends, hmm.... wait! What happened with the old ones? o.O
bela555: Looking for new friends, hmm.... wait! What happened with the old ones? o.O
plague
My freezer is malfunctioning under the heavy load. If it breaks, I need some new friends as well.
bela555: Looking for new friends, hmm.... wait! What happened with the old ones? o.O
lol I don't have many friends using GOg even I'm telling them it's super good :)
So I have just 1 friend on GOG, I usually play single player games.

So if have the game and interested in playing with someone I'm willing to make new friends.
I need some friends so plz add me