It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Oh great....
I've given away my Steam keys for Hand of Fate, Sunless Sea and Amnesia and still have those on my GOG wishlist. :/

Edit: Got "Hand of Fate" now, yay!
Post edited October 27, 2017 by Klumpen0815
for some reason Connect can't find my Steam version of Layers of Fear. Refreshed numerous times. Think it's broken.
I do have the expansion too on Steam, maybe that's why ?
expo: I do have the expansion too on Steam, maybe that's why ?
Nah, I have DLC too and got it without problems. So, give it some time and if it still doesn't work, contact support.
I'm having some problems with the Halloween GOG Connect offer. Any help would be much appreciated.

As soon as I login on the GOG Connect page all the eligible games disappear and I get this message:

"ACCOUNTS CONNECTED
Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience."

This has been going on for at least 4-5 hours.

I also don't have the "Refresh" button on the page itself. The situation doesn't change witha different browser, GOG Galaxy, refreshing the page through the browser or by deleting cookies.

My Steam profile is set to public too.

Is the message to wait correct? Will it be solved when demand becomes less?

Here is what I see when I log in on the Connect page:

Thanks!
Attachments:
untitled.png (449 Kb)
expo: for some reason Connect can't find my Steam version of Layers of Fear. Refreshed numerous times. Think it's broken.
I do have the expansion too on Steam, maybe that's why ?
Go to connect page and click refresh button (can only hit refresh once every 2 hours). See if that works.

TWD Season 2 and TWD Michonne did not add to my library first time but it worked after I hit refresh

Hand of fate not showing up for me. I have privacy set to private, but its has been like that for a long time but I never had any trouble using gog connect.

With privacy set to public it does not work either.
For those having this problem, you can only refresh once per 2 hours, which is why it did not work for me since i already refreshed while still in private.

After waiting a few hours it worked.
mitch079: I own Layers of Fear and the DLC on Steam but GOG Connect isn't seeing them. Anything I can do about it?
tfishell: If nothing changes in the next few hours (refresh, make sure ur Steam account is "public"), consider contacting support perhaps.
Thanks, that worked, I forgot I had made my account private sometime ago.
semontrax: I'm having some problems with the Halloween GOG Connect offer. Any help would be much appreciated.

As soon as I login on the GOG Connect page all the eligible games disappear and I get this message:

"ACCOUNTS CONNECTED
Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience."

This has been going on for at least 4-5 hours.

I also don't have the "Refresh" button on the page itself. The situation doesn't change witha different browser, GOG Galaxy, refreshing the page through the browser or by deleting cookies.

My Steam profile is set to public too.

Is the message to wait correct? Will it be solved when demand becomes less?

Here is what I see when I log in on the Connect page:

Thanks!
I've the same problem, no "Refresh" button and the list of games doesn't appear, same as your screenshot.

Help me please...
SirLachdanan: I've the same problem, no "Refresh" button and the list of games doesn't appear, same as your screenshot.

Help me please...
Contact support.
It can't find any of the 3 walking dead games in my account (added ages ago)

(UPDATE: Scratch that, just pressed refresh, weird as it picked up some other games first, but the those Walking Dead games were already there months ago - so yes multiple refresh may unexpectedly work.)
Post edited October 29, 2017 by Dr.n00b
Is there anyone experiencing Postal is not detected in Connect page?

I have Postal redux on Steam. Is that the reason?
vgezer: Is there anyone experiencing Postal is not detected in Connect page?

Can you see this page? If not, it's probably blocked in DE.

edit: Yeah, you probably need this - http://store.steampowered.com/app/232770/POSTAL/, not redux version.
Post edited November 02, 2017 by triock
vgezer: Is there anyone experiencing Postal is not detected in Connect page?

Postal and Postal Redux aren't the same game.
omega64:
Postal Redux is not sold on GOG.
omega64:
MaxFulvus: Postal Redux is not sold on GOG.
I'm aware, that's why I said they're not the same game. :P