It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
metricfun: Posted June 28 on GOG's Twitter account:

"@TrollDecker More games coming! :) Stay tuned, you haven't heard the last of GOG Connect just yet."

Take that for what you will.
It's nice to hear that more games coming to Connect. We'll probably see some new games after the end of Steam sale.
metricfun: Posted June 28 on GOG's Twitter account:

"@TrollDecker More games coming! :) Stay tuned, you haven't heard the last of GOG Connect just yet."

Take that for what you will.
That's a given, but I love the Twitter nick. :)
You haven't seen the last of us!
low rated
comboplayer: DOA
WvStolzing: Nah, that game isn't on GOG.
Dead on arrival prick

There will be a torrent site that will have only all gog games for free.
It will be up and running in september. News was leaked by a well known scene seeder.

Source : seems like i cant post links !!
Post edited July 02, 2016 by comboplayer
WvStolzing: Nah, that game isn't on GOG.
comboplayer: Dead on arrival prick

It will be up and running in september. News was leaked by a well known scene seeder.

Well, that's not exactly news. GOG made torrenting easier, you don't even need to crack games.
Although it's nice to hear they will add more games, it's not like this site doesn't have a lot of unused features. Remember the Movies?
low rated
comboplayer: Dead on arrival prick

javier0889: Well, that's not exactly news. GOG made torrenting easier, you don't even need to crack games.
Although it's nice to hear they will add more games, it's not like this site doesn't have a lot of unused features. Remember the Movies?
This site and galaxy are pointless. The torrent will be a site like looking one - like a mirror match downloading place.
Why pay here ? They already offered free games for steam users and the legit payers were screwed.
skeletonbow: That's a given, but I love the Twitter nick. :)
Didn't seem like the previous posters took it as a given, hence why I shared.

comboplayer: Why pay here ? They already offered free games for steam users and the legit payers were screwed.
How are legit payers screwed? I have the games I payed for. I have support for them (as long as a solution actually exists and is within GOG's scope to fix). As for why pay here? So that experienced (and new) developpers continue to want to bring me good games. If you don't pay them, there's little chance they'll continue the job that brings you entertainment.
Connect.gog.com shows no list for me of what games are supported on my end.
SketchSlayer: Connect.gog.com shows no list for me of what games are supported on my end.
That's because there currently are no eligible games. GOG has to make deals with various companies before any games can be offered, and the ones that were listed previously were there for only a limited time. Presumably there will be a new list of eligible games sometime soon, we just don't know how soon.

To get a better understanding of how GOG Connect works, you should read through the FAQ.

Edited to add a link.
Post edited July 03, 2016 by jadegiant
SketchSlayer: Connect.gog.com shows no list for me of what games are supported on my end.
jadegiant: That's because there currently are no eligible games. GOG has to make deals with various companies before any games can be offered, and the ones that were listed previously were there for only a limited time. Presumably there will be a new list of eligible games sometime soon, we just don't know how soon.

To get a better understanding of how GOG Connect works, you should read through the FAQ.

Edited to add a link.
People don't even read the first sentence of the first post and you expect them to read a FAQ?
high rated
comboplayer: [...] Why pay here ? [...]
Following this distorted logic - why pay anywhere? It's not like the games from other stores are not made available on torrent sites, is it now?
It may come as a shocking surprise to you, but the reason people pay is not because they can't get their gaming fix for free on the Internet.

What's interesting though, is how invested you are to badmouth GOG at every chance you get, and the time you spend to convince people of your view on it.

TrevorWilliams: People don't even read the first sentence of the first post and you expect them to read a FAQ?
It may be a naive expectation, but it'd answer all their questions, and save them time and effort.
Post edited July 03, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
comboplayer: [...] Why pay here ? [...]
HypersomniacLive: Following this distorted logic - why pay anywhere? It's not like the games from other stores are not made available on torrent sites, is it now?
It may come as a shocking surprise to you, but the reason people pay is not because they can't get their gaming fix for free on the Internet.

What's interesting though, is how invested you are to badmouth GOG at every chance you get, and the time you spend to convince people of your view on it.

TrevorWilliams: People don't even read the first sentence of the first post and you expect them to read a FAQ?
HypersomniacLive: It may be a naive expectation, but it'd answer all their questions, and save them time and effort.
Figured since it's the company that owns it, at the very least they'd keep their own games there as a proof their list of things are working, I mean how hard is it to obtain rights for a property you already own.
SketchSlayer: Figured since it's the company that owns it, at the very least they'd keep their own games there as a proof their list of things are working, I mean how hard is it to obtain rights for a property you already own.
That's actually a good point, methinks.
high rated
SketchSlayer: Figured since it's the company that owns it, at the very least they'd keep their own games there as a proof their list of things are working, I mean how hard is it to obtain rights for a property you already own.
I really don't understand this logic. It was made clear from the very beginning that GOG Connect is a feature that serves limited promotional purposes in terms of time and eligible games. Nowhere was it stated that there will be a steady stream of eligible games, nor that all and every of CDPR's games would be permanently available*; GOG and devs/pubs, CDPR included, have no obligation to maintain a steady stream of eligible games.

GOG Connect is a vehicle for GOG to increase their marketshare, drawing Steam users over here by offering them a chance to acquire a DRM-free version of selected games, Steam users that don't have to repurchase those selected games here, but will hopefully become GOG paying customers down the road. That's all it is.

GOG have already stated on Twitter that more games are to come. When that will be is subject to the agreements they have with devs/pubs, but I'm fairly certain there will be a new announcement when the time comes.

*The first two Witcher games are through the Witcher backup feature.
This is what you get when you offer things for free, sadly. You offer a hand and people want the entire arm. And if you had a problem, it has already been explained why you couldn't connect the accounts: probably something related to Steam's API.

The most boring part is that all the games included had been bundled endlessly, so if you didn't even had them by now, then spending like 5 or 10 dollars is too much for you. Then again, if 10 dollars is toomuch for you, why are you into gaming? It's a business after all, not a charity.