It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Has there been a 3rd round yet? I've been checking daily, and it keeps giving me the same message:

Due to exceedingly high demand, processing the queue may take up to several days. Don't worry, you will be able to add your games regardless of the wait. You can close this page now. Return later to manually add the games to your library.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by dm36
Huh, nothing new since the first round of titles? Interesting. =/

I was hoping that I would end up using this feature.
Is Connect dead? I thought after the sale there would be a bunch of new games, but nope.
I'm hoping they'll include in the next round since Playdead is so keen to give it away free to promote their upcoming release [url=https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/inside]INSIDE.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
SolidSnale: Is Connect dead? I thought after the sale there would be a bunch of new games, but nope.
To be honest, if they announce it now it'll be overshadowed the moment the Steam Summer sale starts today.

If anything it'd be better to do it a couple of days in I imagine or maybe even after the Summer sale. For instance, if they announce a game for GOG connect during the Steam Summer sale and you want it but don't have it yet, you're actually likely to buy it on sale on Steam during that time, which is probably not the intent behind it ;)
SolidSnale: Is Connect dead? I thought after the sale there would be a bunch of new games, but nope.
Pheace: To be honest, if they announce it now it'll be overshadowed the moment the Steam Summer sale starts today.

If anything it'd be better to do it a couple of days in I imagine or maybe even after the Summer sale. For instance, if they announce a game for GOG connect during the Steam Summer sale and you want it but don't have it yet, you're actually likely to buy it on sale on Steam during that time, which is probably not the intent behind it ;)
Well, but it wasn't exacly the same thing with the first batch of games?
Like, you miss The Witness, the game is on Connect promo for five days, you buy it on Steam to redeem it on GOG too.
alongtimeuser: gog connect = total bust DOA
Finally i got an offer for my account, i will recover some of the money spended of this piece of shit site and move along.
April 2016?
What did you buy in 2 months to be able to sell your account?
And you're already fed up? O_o
Post edited June 23, 2016 by phaolo
SolidSnale: Well, but it wasn't exacly the same thing with the first batch of games?
Like, you miss The Witness, the game is on Connect promo for five days, you buy it on Steam to redeem it on GOG too.
Not really no since the chance of it being on sale at that point was minimal. It being on sale during the Steam Summer Sale is pretty much guaranteed.
RayRay13000: Huh, nothing new since the first round of titles? Interesting. =/

I was hoping that I would end up using this feature.
They had a round 2 almost immediately after round 1. Had 3 games in that one. Then after round 2 it stopped.
There's a chance to that will be Firewatch in GOG Connect?
I believe that we will see new games AFTER Steam's summer sale.
I did manage to get in on the first round and got maybe 13 games or so added to my GOG library from Steam. Still, it would be nice to hear more from GOG about when to expect more titles to be eligible or if the promotion is completely dead after what could've been just a "test run." I've been checking pretty much every day, hoping that there will be a second round, but I have to admit that I'm starting to lose faith in the possibility.
You guys should urge devs to include their games in this promotion.
Judging the games we have seen so far, I'd say we'd have more luck contacting indies and publishers who have bundled their games a number of times. Go for Daedalic or Topware, and some Early Access projects too. Maybe ask the Grimrock guys to include the first one too. Devolver could be nice as well. Hell, maybe Double Fine could be up for it.
Uh, could Valve block unregulated access to their API now, due to the news about CS:GO gambling lawsuit?
Post edited June 25, 2016 by phaolo
I put up a quick article on GOGWiki. Feel free to edit it.