It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Green_Hilltop: I saw that as a kid!! I love it! What's the name of the cartoon? Can you google it in your language and then cross-search on Wiki if you don't know? By the way, is that Arabic, or Persian, or Turkish? Or some other language?
That's in Arabic. I found the English name like you said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosco_Adventure
What language did you see it in? I watched it a lot as a kid, but never saw everything from start to finish. It seems though that all episodes in Arabic are out on youtube, so I might take a look.

Back to the game, does it take place on the airship all the time, or do you leave it and explore outside? What't the view (isometic, third person?)
Green_Hilltop: I saw that as a kid!! I love it! What's the name of the cartoon? Can you google it in your language and then cross-search on Wiki if you don't know? By the way, is that Arabic, or Persian, or Turkish? Or some other language?
ZFR: That's in Arabic. I found the English name like you said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosco_Adventure
What language did you see it in? I watched it a lot as a kid, but never saw everything from start to finish. It seems though that all episodes in Arabic are out on youtube, so I might take a look.

Back to the game, does it take place on the airship all the time, or do you leave it and explore outside? What't the view (isometic, third person?)
Thanks, that's awesome! I have no idea though. I just know that I knew it, it felt so much familiar.

You can go and explore outside, it's in third person and you control a party. You visit various sky islands during your travels and ports.
More hints! The game features your very own airship which you can customize with up to two dozen crew members, and both melee and ship combat! And spells and special effects!
Green_Hilltop: It's not an MMO game. It's a single-player game. :)

Also that looks great, I feel like I've heard about it before - do they have anything in common with the people who made the sea exploration game based on that web game?

Treasure Planet is one of my most favourite movies!

A hint: You're a pirate captain.
I'm not sure what game you mean, but I believe the answer is "no" regardless. At least the devs' website lists the game from my link as their only project so far.
I like both the visuals and the song. They go well together. :-)

As for the game, could you tell us more about the setting? Are there any factions that you can interact with? (do quests for them, fight them, trade with them etc.)
Sanjuro:
It's Sunless Sea. :)

The setting is your standard steampunk slash fantasy world with magic. There aren't any factions to interact with, or trade/fight with unfortunately, there's only the Sailor's Guild mentioned below. You just have areas which you can explore, following the plot and occasionally getting a quest from someone. However one of the features of the game is that you can find previously unknown locations and landmasses in the world for which the Guild will pay you for. It also sells hints where to find them, as they're often legendary or rumored locations. And there's a rival treasure hunter searching for them too, and if you don't find the same location he's looking for within a certain time, he will, so you won't get as much money for reporting finding the location. However the game does let you know which one he's searching for, I think.

You do get sidequests sometimes in the game too.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: More hints! The game features your very own airship which you can customize with up to two dozen crew members, and both melee and ship combat! And spells and special effects!
Skies of Arcadia?
Green_Hilltop: More hints! The game features your very own airship which you can customize with up to two dozen crew members, and both melee and ship combat! And spells and special effects!
Naszrador: Skies of Arcadia?
Yep, you got it! :)

Did you play the game?
Naszrador: Skies of Arcadia?
Green_Hilltop: Yep, you got it! :)

Did you play the game?
Nope, just heard of it, but maybe I'll put it on my backlog. It's just that airpirates+magic aren't that common.

Well, here's my entry:
I broke out of an Asylum and just when I got back home, my girlfriend/wife(actually no idea what) got kidnapped. No I'm hunting after her over multiple Islands and saving the world while I'm at it.
Naszrador: Well, here's my entry:
I broke out of an Asylum and just when I got back home, my girlfriend/wife(actually no idea what) got kidnapped. No I'm hunting after her over multiple Islands and saving the world while I'm at it.
Why was she kidnapped?
Naszrador: Nope, just heard of it, but maybe I'll put it on my backlog. It's just that airpirates+magic aren't that common.

Well, here's my entry:
It is supposedly a very good game! :)

Can you describe what kind of a world is it?
Green_Hilltop: Can you describe what kind of a world is it?
An entirely fictious planet with a dystopian setting. There are 4 intelligent, humanoid species. One of them human like. Technology is a bit farther than ours. Magic exists as well.
Green_Hilltop: Can you describe what kind of a world is it?
Naszrador: An entirely fictious planet with a dystopian setting. There are 4 intelligent, humanoid species. One of them human like. Technology is a bit farther than ours. Magic exists as well.
Can you describe those species? Also you missed ZFR's question on the previous page.

Don't worry ZFR, you're in our hearts! We haven't abandoned you! :D :heart:
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Can you describe those species? Also you missed ZFR's question on the previous page.

Don't worry ZFR, you're in our hearts! We haven't abandoned you! :D :heart:
Ups, overlooked him. Sorry ZFR

The species:
-rabbit mens
-elephant mens
-some weird round thing with 2 legs and arms
-humanlikes(not identical)

ZFR: Why was she kidnapped?
No Idea currently. It's not explained at the point where I am. Though the official charge when I saw her getting kidnapped was for "helping an escapee(me)". She didn't do anything though. Probably for some greater evil plan.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Naszrador
Little Big Adventure

(I guess it after reading your answer to my question. After that I read the species, which confirmed it)
ZFR: Little Big Adventure

(I guess it after reading your answer to my question. After that I read the species, which confirmed it)
Correct. Only played the 2nd in my childhood, so I'm catching up with the first.