It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an epic deckbuilding game inspired by old-school classics, using modern gaming concepts like rogue-lite elements and turn-based combat.
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Discount: 25% off until 14th July 2022, 4 PM UTC
Nice!

Bought this ages ago but held off waiting for it to leave development to play - super excited!

Might stall a bit before playing though (heh!). Just bought Wildermyth and feel like they might be a bit close in style - don't want to burn out on the game type.

But still looking forward to firing it up at some point. Reviews seem really good and it's exactly the type of gameplay I really enjoy - I hope the character relationships are a bit less "obtuse" than in Wildermyth (where stuff happens, but at times not clear why - I get it, they are "people" and sort of do their own thing but there are a lot of weird under the hood stats in Wildermyth that I think influence stuff in ways that aren't always clear). Looking forward to the promises this one made where as you develop character relationships you get new cards / options in the tactical portion. Hopefully with a bit more player input as to what happens, when and why.
Always encouraging to see another game leave the InDev stage in spite of the game not being my favorite RPG sub-genre, now if only BG3 finally leaves the InDev stage!
Speaking of "boughts", https://store.steampowered.com/app/1477050/Grim_wanderings_2/ (couple of bucks currently) might attract your attention. I somehow made the relation watching GQ trailer, the battles part particularly.
Nice. Time for a few people to edit their reviews.
i_ni: Speaking of "boughts", https://store.steampowered.com/app/1477050/Grim_wanderings_2/ (couple of bucks currently) might attract your attention. I somehow made the relation watching GQ trailer, the battles part particularly.
I finished this game a long time ago on android. The limited events get repetitive after a while but overall, the game was a blast to play. I recommend it.
As soon as it supports controller, I'll purchase it here