It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: I know this quote is a year old, but it seems that they spent that time getting you that Horse Armour:
www.gog.com/oblivion now redirects to https://www.gog.com/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe
Grargar: That's good, since neither the GOTY, nor the 5th Anniversary retail editions contain any of the plugins.
Yeah, the plugins are a must for a satisfactory release. Even the much-derided Horse Armor has been used to create some sweet mods:

Horse Armor Revamped
Universal Horse Armor

I'm also hoping they package the editor in the installer as well, or at least offer it as a bonus goodie. It's always been a separate download, never included with the game iirc. It's essential for correcting issues with mods, making compatibility tweaks, etc. Be nice to have a backup of it here.
Post edited May 12, 2017 by SeduceMePlz
Update.

Part 1:

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Elex
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Kingdoms & Castles
Nine Parchments
Planet Nomads
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
Sundered
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim

Still waiting for:
Ash of Gods: Redemption (Q4 2017)
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
Battle Brothers
BattleTanx
Bioshock series
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dragon Fin Soup
Excubitor
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Furi
Galaxy of Pen & Paper
Gold Rush!
Grav
<span class="bold">Inner Chains</span>
Hammer And Sickle
Hand of Fate 2
Hat in Time
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Neofeud
Neverhood
Niffelheim
Northgard
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Phoenix Point
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Production Line
Project Resurgence
Redeemer
Reflections
Resident Evil
River City Ransom Underground
Sacred Fire
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Post edited May 16, 2017 by Andrey82
Part 2 of the list:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Throne of Darkness (or Barbie: Super Sports :) )
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
<span class="bold">Wizardry 1-5</span>
Zeno Clash
Wizardry 1-5?
blotunga: Wizardry 1-5?
Yes, on GOG only 6,7 and 8 games of the series. First five is not present right now, but there are pretty good chance that they will arrive at some point.
blotunga: Wizardry 1-5?
Andrey82: Yes, on GOG only 6,7 and 8 games of the series. First five is not present right now, but there are pretty good chance that they will arrive at some point.
Is that only speculation or do you have some proof? Wizardry 6-8 are here for quite some time now.
Andrey82: Yes, on GOG only 6,7 and 8 games of the series. First five is not present right now, but there are pretty good chance that they will arrive at some point.
blotunga: Is that only speculation or do you have some proof? Wizardry 6-8 are here for quite some time now.
Not exactly proof, but a good hint:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post6695
blotunga: Is that only speculation or do you have some proof? Wizardry 6-8 are here for quite some time now.
benmar: Not exactly proof, but a good hint:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post6695
That's just wishful thinking.
FulVal: No news about Doom3 (and RoE) and Quake4?
I'm hoping these come along with Fallout 3/NV & Oblivion or at least at some point shortly after. And i really hope it's original Doom 3 & RoE, or if it's the BFG Edition then the originals should be included as well.
blotunga: That's just wishful thinking.
Stephen Kick is the CEO of Nightdive Studio. It might be just a little more than wishful thinking. ;)
Post edited May 15, 2017 by tremere110
blotunga: That's just wishful thinking.
tremere110: Stephen Kick is the CEO of Nightdive Studio. It might be just a little more than wishful thinking. ;)
Shouldn't his posts be orange then? Anyway I didn't knew that.

Btw. GOG is supposed to be in talks with Overhype Studios about Battle Brothers. I sure wish the game would come here, but so far there is no confirmation of any type.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Telepaths Tree, likely for Inner Chains:
Inner Chains is an FPS (18+) horror embedded in an unprecedented surreal world. The objective of the player is to understand and unravel the mysteries of the mystical world while overcoming many dangers created by the biomechanical environment.

The world, in which we find ourselves in Inner Chains no longer resembles the one we know. It is the world that is hunting us – we are a small part of it trying to unravel its mysteries.

Throwing you into the dark and mysterious world, we want to make you feel lost, discover it piece by piece and learn to use it against enemies. In designing the levels, we want them always to have more than just one way to the goal. We will not walk you through it. We will only give you clues. How you handle this alien and hostile place depends entirely on you.

From forgotten, mountain ruins, through a dangerous forest where flora and fauna are our mortal enemies, to the great temples built by a mysterious caste, whose existence and objectives hide many secrets – wandering through this world you will be able to learn about the story carved in these places, and use it to fight the enemy.
tremere110: Stephen Kick is the CEO of Nightdive Studio. It might be just a little more than wishful thinking. ;)
blotunga: Shouldn't his posts be orange then? Anyway I didn't knew that.
He posted on twitter. Why would post linking it be orange? ;-p (btw, not all developers/company reps have orange text on GOG)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Telepaths Tree, likely for Inner Chains:
Nice! Now please get Agony too.
blotunga: Shouldn't his posts be orange then? Anyway I didn't knew that.
Petrell: He posted on twitter. Why would post linking it be orange? ;-p (btw, not all developers/company reps have orange text on GOG)
I've missed the post about the tweet, i only saw the original post and the forum link isn't working. Well, great news then.