It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Wallflowers are people who are on the sidelines watching.
Aha! I protest then - were all those posts made by themselves?
trentonlf: Wallflowers are people who are on the sidelines watching.
HypersomniacLive: Aha! I protest then - were all those posts made by themselves?
But observers who were not killed in some form are not participating in the game itself and are the wallflowers ;-)
trentonlf: But observers who were not killed in some form are not participating in the game itself and are the wallflowers ;-)
We were all killed N0. ;-P

Plus, you said [emphasis added}:
[...] watching.
We were not merely watching, so my comment, and protest, still stand.
trentonlf: But observers who were not killed in some form are not participating in the game itself and are the wallflowers ;-)
HypersomniacLive: We were all killed N0. ;-P

Plus, you said [emphasis added}:

[...] watching.
HypersomniacLive: We were not merely watching, so my comment, and protest, still stand.
You must have never been in a bar or other location watching sports or another game as there's a lot of talking and questions going on from all the wallflowers while watching.
trentonlf: You must have never been in a bar or other location watching sports or another game as there's a lot of talking and questions going on from all the wallflowers while watching.
I admit I haven't. This alone surely makes me a non-wallflower, doesn't it?

But nice ignoring my argument about N0; clear scum-tell.

Day-vig trentonlf

There, now I most certainly am not a wallflower! ;-P
I am down for a role madness game. =) I want to be the old lady who drinks to much and has no sensor and makes every uncomfortable. Wait thats me now with the exception of old yet but Im getting there. =)
RWarehall: I do have a game primarily ready.
Sent a PM but PMs never notify for me so figured I poke you. I would like to sign up for the game but may not be on for a day or so and do not want to miss it. Can you add me to the hell yeah I wanna play list if it goes up. Thank you
Post edited June 09, 2017 by Sage103082
Can I have a vig shot? I promise I'll use it. If you're really feeling mean, then make it a multi-target vig shot?
Sage103082: but PMs never notify for me
Do you have an updated Barefoot Essentials? BFM managed to get chat notifications an icon again.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by Bookwyrm627

..............<hack>.................

If I get the go ahead, I'll try to post a sign-up tonight. I highly encourage the wallflowers (observer crew) to play. With the plethora of roles and potential mystery, it should make for a bit of a different game
Go for it Super Captain.
Sign-up thread is up! GoG is loading decently today as opposed to last night's blue circle of death.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_49_signup_thread
Bookwyrm627: Can I have a vig shot? I promise I'll use it. If you're really feeling mean, then make it a multi-target vig shot?
Sage103082: but PMs never notify for me
Bookwyrm627: Do you have an updated Barefoot Essentials? BFM managed to get chat notifications an icon again.
I just installed barefoot for firefox. So happy. Thank you. I now so notifications for chat and others things an I get the preview at the bottom of the posts again.

Woohoo thank you!
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Sage103082

It is role-madness. All players will have some role, although that could be limited to one-shots or passive defensive powers. So lynch anyone claiming to be Vanilla. There is no, "the only Vanilla" role. It may or may not be a traditional setup, but to protect the mystery of the setup (if there is one), initially it will be faction flip only on lynches - no reveal on NK (both excepting any abilities that alter this rule) which may disturb some people but that's okay since I'm a jerk.

The setting is the Sunny Meadow retirement community in Boca Raton, Florida which features an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, shooting range, etc. Attractive to active retirees. After a string of mysterious disappearances and deaths, the older members of the community have rounded all of you up and locked you in the Community Center for being potential undesirables (retired wiseguys, lawyers, bankers, accountants, shrinks, circus clowns, etc). You are to settle it out among yourselves so the survivors and the rest of the community can live the rest of their lives in luxurious retirement awaiting a natural death.

If I get the go ahead, I'll try to post a sign-up tonight. I highly encourage the wallflowers (observer crew) to play. With the plethora of roles and potential mystery, it should make for a bit of a different game
Hella down for this.
While the game is going on; RL has given me a little white kitten. Not something planned and I figured I had enough cats but oh what the hell whats one more. So since the game is going on I think a name that is drawn from the game and or players ect is fitting. So anyone have any suggestions?
Attachments:
If she runs really fast, I might suggest Bler. It's a great name - the best!

If she has been known to takeover a train and/or ship on occasion: Hijack.
Not from the game....but my first thought was Walter White.
Does anyone know what this yellow up arrow and numeral one mean??