It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll for initiative! Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a turn-based, tactical RPG that brought back the thrill, tactics, and deep storytelling of tabletop games. Now, its newest DLC Inner Strength is coming soon to GOG!

This instalment unlocks three new Classes (for a total of 9 new subclasses, plus 3 additional ones if you own Lost Valley) and one new Ancestry:

The Warlock Class, with its 4 subclasses: The Fiend (SRD), The Hive (Solasta), The Timekeeper (Community), The Tree (Lost Valley).

The Bard Class, with its 4 subclasses: College of Lore (SRD), College of Hope (Solasta), College of Heroism (Community), College of Tradition (Lost Valley).

The Monk Class, with its 4 subclasses: Way of the Open Hand (SRD), Way of Survival (Solasta), Way of Light (Community), Way of Freedom (Lost Valley).

The Dragonborn Ancestry.

You make the choices, dice decide your destiny.
GOG.com: Roll for initiative! Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a turn-based, tactical RPG that brought back the thrill, tactics, and deep storytelling of tabletop games. Now, its newest DLC Inner Strength is coming soon to GOG!
FYI: Typo in the link (last two letters switched).
Yes! :D
GOG.com: Coming soon: Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Inner Strength DLC
Working link: https://www.gog.com/game/solasta_crown_of_the_magister_inner_strength
Call me a weirdo, but I still can't get over the fact how utterly generic the UI looks in this game. Give it some kind of flourish or aesthetic touch. Anything but soulless boxes everywhere. It's like the task was left to some random office person.
Looking forward to this one!
Unexpected, but welcome! :)
GOG.com: Roll for initiative!
And I scored! How to preorder?
They need to fix the stuff they broke with the last DLC before releasing more. I enjoyed the base game. The Lost Valley DLC was OK, there were a few flaws with the way they handled the faction reputation. The biggest problem is that they broke a lot of other classes skills/abilities, and some still aren't fixed. The ranger class's two best abilities, Step Back and Fast Aim still do not work. They worked before the Lost Valley DLC.
Had a bad feeling when Solasta released with "We have no plans at the moment for dlc"...

... that it meant they were going to release a lot of dlc for the game.

I bought in thinking it was a complete game except for the adventure / dungeon mod-maker that was to be released upon completion. Now it all looks like the drip of dlc was planned. Ugh.

I should have waited for a complete edition. Now it goes to the shelf of incomplete games. *grumble*

Did I ever tell you how much I hate dlc?