It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to travel back to a time when personal computers were new and exciting in a game with high-resolution pixel art.
Genre: Simulation
Nice to have it officially confirmed.
Great !!! I'm so happy for this !

But in the same time I'm sad, because I heard it would be their last game :/
Same here... excited to see it comes here, too, and very sad at the same time. There's just no second Zachtronics out there. But maybe... just maybe they'll miss it too much and come back? :)
I love the stuff Zachtronics puts out, it's a blend of actual learning and then fun mixed into one. This one seems more into the warioware territory and I LOVE it. cant wait for it to come out.
Post edited July 01, 2022 by ZocomMAX
Hope the last game made by Zachtronics is well worth the goodbye
Oh, I did not hear about Zachtronics decided to close down - but it was announced:     :(
* https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/zachtronics-abandons-gamedev-after-20-years-of-success/z74649
* https://hitmarker.net/news/zachtronics-to-cease-operations-2361673
It is a little strange that developers decided to stop business while still open for new common projects
in the future ... so we will see if there will be a Phoenix coming up presenting new Zach-like games. ;)

But at least the next game seems to be very interesting ... wishlisted for now ... :)
Post edited July 01, 2022 by JMB9
Trailer and Screenshots suggest drag-n-drop only; can I type that nice keyboard? Just very eager to hit the bumpy "Return" there.
My impression is that Zach will keep making games, but we'll see what form that ends up taking. There was talk of studio members having varying risk tolerances. So maybe there will be more ambitious projects by some or that Zachtronics touch in AA games by others :)
Looks interesting.
Sim game to go straigh down memory lain