It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Step into the shoes of a medieval lord, who is forced to engage in a ferocious battle.
Genre: Strategy
high rated
It might have been relevant to note in the news post that there is a demo as well.
Looks like an interesting game for both monarchists and democrats.
Looks solid. I like the art style, it gives me pre-HD RuneScape vibes and considering how important that game is to me, that aspect alone definitely has me interested. But the gameplay also sounds a lot like the sort of stuff I enjoy.
Look's very interesting. Seems like a more brutal and more interactive (especially during battles) Kingdoms and Castles.

Wish listed, but will definitely be keeping a eye on this...
Oof, another GOTY contender for me.
Great seeing this one coming here.
Deploying foot troops outside of your defensive walls is retarded.
Hollyhock: Deploying foot troops outside of your defensive walls is retarded.
Are you saying that in game of thrones last series defense against the dead army, putting most of your troops outside the protective wall was a bad idea? Why next you will be saying charging the vast proportion of your army not the dark without any knowledge of what is there was also a bad idea (especially when you have flame blowing dragons for recon).
Hollyhock: Deploying foot troops outside of your defensive walls is retarded.
nightcraw1er.488: Are you saying that in game of thrones last series defense against the dead army, putting most of your troops outside the protective wall was a bad idea? Why next you will be saying charging the vast proportion of your army not the dark without any knowledge of what is there was also a bad idea (especially when you have flame blowing dragons for recon).
But..... she's my Queen!
nightcraw1er.488: Are you saying that in game of thrones last series defense against the dead army, putting most of your troops outside the protective wall was a bad idea? Why next you will be saying charging the vast proportion of your army not the dark without any knowledge of what is there was also a bad idea (especially when you have flame blowing dragons for recon).
essex20: But..... she's my Queen!
And I have a flaming sword!
The demo was fun!

Will the full version have the ability to scale the UI for higher resolutions?
King: "Why no one told me about this problem?"

Counsellor: "Well, you said you're too busy to accept the peasant elderlies"

King, remembering that he spent hours playing Yahtzee "Uh, never mind"
Wishlisted this on Steam.
Now it's on GOG!