It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whatever genres you enjoy, you’ll find such titles here…

Chest of Treasures is now open and it contains all kinds of great titles on excellent deals! From heart-pounding action to brain-teasing puzzles – adventures await.

Here are some of the discounts:

Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%)
Backpack Hero (-20%)
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition (-75%)
The Saboteur™ (-75%)
Ultimate Fishing Simulator (-80%)

…and many, many more – find them all HERE.

The sale lasts until May 17th, 7 AM UTC.
Well, give me some [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Diablo:_Battle_Chest&redirect=no]Battle Chest[/url].
Atreyu666: Don't those have Denuvo? Or was it removed from those games?
mr_dito: Actually, Denuvo got removed from both games in Oct 2021 so there should be no reason for Square Enix to withhold it.
It seems like many games get Denuvo removed or never had "hard" DRM to begin with, yet many devs and publishers don't want to bother with GOG for the comparatively tiny amount of money they'll make here or scared of explicit DRM-free.

RIP GOG, we never get any premium significant games :( dies Oh well
park_84:
Yes I had done that (and I did it again from your link). Still 114 in "my profile" though! 116 everywhere else.
Thank you, nevertheless.
park_84:
CarChris: Yes I had done that (and I did it again from your link). Still 114 in "my profile" though! 116 everywhere else.
Thank you, nevertheless.
Do you have any of your items hidden? Just a thought...
Oriza-Triznyák: i just wanted to say : not enough deals =)
Indeed, the number of active sales has fallen below 10. We definitely need more sales to run in parallel. ;P

Perhaps quality instead of quantity could be the next thing to try out for sales, GOG?
I note that there aren't too many chesty treasures in this sale. Missed opportunity, GOG ;)
Post edited May 08, 2024 by GamezRanker