It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can i use GOG.com for Mac OS 10.7.5? I want to come to gog but i dont know if i can play games on mac os 10.7.5? can someone tell me?
skullleeep: Can i use GOG.com for Mac OS 10.7.5? I want to come to gog but i dont know if i can play games on mac os 10.7.5? can someone tell me?
Hot dang! That must be quite the aging Mac if you're stuck on OS X Lion still. As with everything, your best bet is to check the system requirements for any games you might be interest in. There seems to be quite a few that are supported under 10.7. DOSBox-ed games in particular seem to not require anything higher, for the most part. Long answer short: some games should run, others probably won't.

Just out of curiosity: What are your Mac's hardware specs?
Post edited June 23, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
skullleeep: Can i use GOG.com for Mac OS 10.7.5? I want to come to gog but i dont know if i can play games on mac os 10.7.5? can someone tell me?
Mr.Mumbles: Hot dang! That must be quite the aging Mac if you're stuck on OS X Lion still. As with everything, your best bet is to check the system requirements for any games you might be interest in. There seems to be quite a few that are supported under 10.7. DOSBox-ed games in particular seem to not require anything higher, for the most part. Long answer short: some games should run, others probably won't.

Thank You very much! And my Mac Specs are 8GB RAM DDR2, 2x Intel Xeon 5150(4M Cache, 2.66 GHz 1333 MHz FSB)
Hard Disk 250 GB SATA SSD: 1TB, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
Mr.Mumbles: Hot dang! That must be quite the aging Mac if you're stuck on OS X Lion still. As with everything, your best bet is to check the system requirements for any games you might be interest in. There seems to be quite a few that are supported under 10.7. DOSBox-ed games in particular seem to not require anything higher, for the most part. Long answer short: some games should run, others probably won't.

And i have a gaming PC but i want to get a Mac Pro 2006 for work , i want to get a newer one but the money...
Post edited June 23, 2019 by skullleeep
The money to buy at least 15 PCs for the same price.

Or less, if you buy that kind of deal with No OS included.
You can't run Galaxy on 10.7, so you would need to download the games individually (I do that anyway 99% of the time). Other than that it depends on the game.