It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore and conquer continents, planets, worlds even! This Paradox Publisher Sale is dedicated to their great DRM-free with discounts reaching 80% off.

Discover special game collections for Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny RPG, Stellaris series, and Age of Wonders. Get an additional 10% off when buying three or more games from a collection or an additional 15% when you complete it.

Here are some other outstanding games on sale:

BATTLETECH (-75%) is a turn-based sci-fi strategy game set in 3025 when the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought with enormous combat vehicles called BattleMechs.

Europa Universalis III Complete (-75%) is an epic strategy game that delves deep into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare, and diplomacy in one of over 250 playable nations.

Imperator: Rome (-50%) is a real-time strategy set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire.

Be sure to check all discounted games from Paradox Interactive and claim the Teleglitch: Die More Edition on the front page of GOG.COM before it expires on 15th November 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Paradox Publisher Sale on GOG.COM will end on 16th November 2020, 2 PM UTC.
gogtrial34987: Once again the "complete the bundle" discounts don't make any sense, as there are multiple overlapping game entries in the bundles.

For the Pillars of Eternity bundle, just getting the Definitive Edition makes the other four entries useless, as they're all contained within it. And to add insult to injury, the White March Parts I and II are of course contained within the White March Expansion Pass, so there's no feasible combination there where anyone would even have to buy three items.

A similar situation exists with the Tyranny bundle, where the Gold Edition contains everything, and the Deluxe Edition contains the Standard Edition with Deluxe Upgrade - yet they're all part of the same bundle.

For the Stellaris bundle there's the Galaxy Edition which contains the standard edition and the Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack (the former becoming owned if you have the Galaxy Edition, the latter not).

In short, it's a complete mess, and apparently no one from gog has read any of the feedback about this from the previous time there was a Paradox bundle sale, a month or two ago!
it is indeed fucked up, but if you only want actual content, tyranny plus the 2 story dlc come to about 21.50 eur with the bundle discount, while the gold edition is 25 with some portraits and a soundtrack I personally don't want. still waiting for the whole thing to go down to around 12 eur, 15 was the lowest for the gold edition, and just once I think.
SmollestLight: It's being fixed right now! Thank you for spotting it. They should update in a few minutes
joppo: Thanks for the quick action.

(By the way I hope my PM from a couple weeks ago didn't escape your attention. Tho that was a minor regional price issue, so I understand if it got a very low priority or just decided "too small to bother with")
Still not fixed as of this posting...
Mr.Mumbles: Cities Skylines, Knights of Honor, Crusader Kings 2, etc...
I concur.
Thanks! I´ll check out the sale, one never has enough games
joppo:
SmollestLight: It's being fixed right now! Thank you for spotting it. They should update in a few minutes
It's been 6 hours already and those 7% haven't changed.

I know that technically "few" is subjective and "minutes" is technically not a lie, but I guess this isn't what you meant when you wrote that comment.
Ok, I'm convinced GOG doesnt check how often games are on sale lol. Paradox again? Arent they on sale every 3 or 4 weeks? While others are ignored for 8 - 9 months straight.
shortfuse41: Ok, I'm convinced GOG doesnt check how often games are on sale lol. Paradox again? Arent they on sale every 3 or 4 weeks? While others are ignored for 8 - 9 months straight.
Like i posted, the last Paradox-specific sale was 24 days ago. I would bet some of these were also on sale during the Halloween sale.
Thanks!
At least this time Sengoku was included in the sale.
Too bad EU III And Victoria 2 are still being used for extortion. :(

I have these both physically and digitally on other platforms. I don't even mind expansions being smashed together and multiplayer being ripped out since I'm not going to play these versions anyway. All I'm saying is that ssking this price just so I could have them on GOG library is bit too much.
Good games! and thanks for free game too ! : )
joppo: It's been 6 hours already and those 7% haven't changed.

I know that technically "few" is subjective and "minutes" is technically not a lie, but I guess this isn't what you meant when you wrote that comment.
Guess it didn't make the cut before closing up shop for the day... And with the day being Friday, wonder if it'll be fixed at all till the end of the sale.
That Pillars of Eternity completion bundle is bizarre.

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition
is cheaper than
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition + The White March - Expansion Pass
is cheaper than
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition + The White March - Parts 1 and 2

(Regional pricing may mess things up, but this is the order for me).

The only possible saving is for those people who have part 1 of The White March, but never purchased part 2.

To get the max discount, I would need to purchase the base game twice and the DLC three times. I'm not sure that is sensible.
Another boring weekend deal for me . =(
Mortius1: ...
The first time they've made this mistake I said "well, ok, happens".
But bringing the same stupid deal again and again is kind of weird. They totally don't care. The offer is obviously wrong, but why change anything? Quo vadis, GOG?
Mortius1: That Pillars of Eternity completion bundle is bizarre.
There's nothing wrong with a package being a bit cheaper than the purchase of all its items separately. What is bizarre is that you even get a raised "discount" by essentially buying the same items more than once.
joppo:
Cavalary: Guess it didn't make the cut before closing up shop for the day... And with the day being Friday, wonder if it'll be fixed at all till the end of the sale.
Well they eventually came through, I don't know when but now they are 75% off
ciemnogrodzianin:
Pinging you for the update
Post edited November 14, 2020 by joppo
I know it's not DRM FREE but the price difference is quite significant for Tyranny - Gold Edition.

It's 80% off and without regional pricing for my region. It's $9.99 . Why doesn't GOG get a 80% off discount?

https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tyranny-gold-edition/5879