It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GeraltOfRivia_PL: Don't tell me you don't experience a breakdown when you hear "a kiss to build a dream on"
While I don't literally experience a meltdown, I still love it, yes :)

But then again, it's only an intro score, nothing more. It's not played in the background when playing.

GeraltOfRivia_PL: Age of empires 2? Stronghold? Company of Heroes? Dungeon Keeper? Warcraft 3? The settlers?
Not even close. In fact, Stronghold and Warcraft 3 are so far down the list it's not even funny.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by sanscript
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Don't tell me you don't experience a breakdown when you hear "a kiss to build a dream on"
sanscript: While I don't literally experience a meltdown, I still love it, yes :)

But then again, it's only an intro score, nothing more. It's not played in the background when playing.

GeraltOfRivia_PL: Age of empires 2? Stronghold? Company of Heroes? Dungeon Keeper? Warcraft 3? The settlers?
sanscript: Not even close. In fact, Stronghold and Warcraft 3 is so far down the list it's not even funny.
Why do you consider Stronghold and Warcraft to be inferior?

Stronghold is a game of my childhood so i am curious about that but you can have your opinion
GeraltOfRivia_PL:
Create a new thread if you want yet another "deep" discussion :P
GeraltOfRivia_PL:
sanscript: Create a new thread if you want yet another "deep" discussion :P
I can't because otherwise ppl will bully me

add me to friends and we'll talk
Post edited November 20, 2020 by GeraltOfRivia_PL
There are so many of my favorites in this year, I really can't decide... one is definitely missing that should be included in the poll: Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Composed by Alexander Brandon, who also made some of the music for Unreal.
I vote for Battlezone 98 and its add-on, The Red Odyssey.
Liked their music a lot.