It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: 1.5 patch notes: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/41435/patch-1-5-next-generation-update-list-of-changes

Edit: update stream is live they have changed to much to list. We need patch notes or someone to rewatch the stream once it's done. Twitch.tv/cdprojektred https://youtu.be/-AKWvc3xasE

Over the past few months the QA branch on Steam has had 2 major updates and recently the Geforce NOW branch was updated which means, ultimately they are going to release very VERY soon. Along with that Cyberpunk 2077 is shown on the next gen Xbox in the store, it went live tonight.

Its her boys, get ready, looking to be nearly every game asset updated and all language packs are updated as well.... thats more quests or spoken dialog!

Steam DB: https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/depots/
Cbox store image attached

they have a stream starting at 10am EST https://en.cdprojektred.com/news/redstreams-2
Attachments:
Post edited February 15, 2022 by Starkrun
Guess I will have to give it another go! Great game, want to see what they add.
I might check it out, but they should fix the currentgen build first...
Interesting theory.
I guess the question is if it's true will it be during or after this sale?
People should go in with realistic expectations and not expect major content updates. It's very possible that we'll be getting a big update here but it's also possible that it's mostly just the next gen upgrade with a free DLC or two. Go in expecting less so that if there's more, we can all be pleasantly surprised without risking disappointment if there's little to nothing added with it.
Is Cyberpunk 2077 anywhere near stable and relatively bug free now? Or could that be what the update focuses on?

If so, I might actually be able to start thinking about eventually getting the game.
It's almost certain that they will also release a demo on consoles, let's hope that they haven't forgotten the PC and GOG customers.
I've been holding out hope Cyberpunk could pull a No Man's Sky but that's probably hoping for too much.
Post edited February 15, 2022 by Plumb
low rated
finally there is a reason to install it
babark: Is Cyberpunk 2077 anywhere near stable and relatively bug free now? Or could that be what the update focuses on?
Depends what you call "relatively bug free" ?

If you mean being able to play the game from beginning to end, without game breaking game, awful performances, with the majority if skills working as they should, then the answer is yes, and it has been in this state, at least on PC, for some patches already.

However there are still occasional bug, ranging from some skills not working as they should to some weird "funny" bugs as in you jump on a trash bag and for some reason it explode nearly killing you or the good old T posing while driving.

Personally I think the biggest issue with the game is that it remains me of Mass Effect 1, as in, it doesn't know if it wants to be an action game or a RPG and therefore kind of sucks at both (For example the whole leveling of enemies based on the player level is Oblivion level of broken).

IMHO the game would be much better if it fully committed to one or the other what it wants to be and drop the rest. As in either going the Mass Effect 2 route; deciding to be an action game and dropping most of the RPG elements or fully committing to the RPG side. I am not sure if it's in CDPR roadmap though, but luckily there are some mods doing just that.
Post edited February 15, 2022 by Gersen
If you look on youtube for the videos, each one for PS5 and Xbox are about 30 mins each yet strangely have the same the same amount of views as each other in less than five minutes.. and then again in nine minutes they both had 2k views. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that...
Been watching close to an hour now, they've changed so much and how you interface with the world that I can't even begin to list. Start watching they're still going! Twitch.tv/cdprojektred