It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned because I don't buy any more games from GOG because the reCAPTCHA is so frustrating and annoying, and furthermore, it is becoming more and complex to where I feel that one day I will not even be able to log in and download my games and that's why I have all of my current games saved on a huge storage drive (with offline installers) and my apologies for this rant, as [url=http://it is probably so long that no one will ever read it]it is probably so long that no one will ever read it[/url]

EDIT: (the only exception that I should have added to the underlined statement above is InSaintMonoxide)
Post edited April 20, 2024 by Hooyaah
Banned for assuming i'm too lazy to read perfectly valid criticism.
Banned for assuming i'm too lazy to read perfectly valid criticism.
Banned for double-posting.
^ banned for lacking the intelligence and/or experience to know that when the GOG server is lethargic, these things happen
Banned for not buying games because you don't want to have to log in to do it, even though you have to log in anyway to post here.
Banned because that's my secret, HMA, I'm always logged in. *Then I punch a charging DRM in the face*
^ Banned for not punching always-online DRM in the face.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for not buying games because you don't want to have to log in to do it, even though you have to log in anyway to post here.
^ banned for having the memory span of a goldfish
Banned because what did you just say? I forgot.
Banned for having amnesia.
Banned for having dementia
Banned for lurking. Show up here more often!
Banned for being clingy, I dumped the only girlfriend I ever had for that.
^ banjo ban, Jo