It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I Was not super enthused to play champs anyways but I just realized I might not be eligible due to my last game here being during champs the last champs.

Might still be eligible but whatever.
One week left to sign up.

Nobody?
yogsloth: One week left to sign up.

Nobody?
It's too bad that you're not eligible due to participating last year because you seem to be the most interested.
I dunno, I'm kinda burned out on it myself

Every other year is about all i can handle

Still, would be nice to send somebody, but I guess I can just let 'em know we'll pass this year
Ah, you guys really haven't planned any games since then. I was wondering since nobody asked me for the password to the GOGFather on the forum...

Kind of concerning, but I guess that's just real life for us.

Huh, and GOG added an experimental theme for the forum?
Post edited May 10, 2024 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard: Ah, you guys really haven't planned any games since then. I was wondering since nobody asked me for the password to the GOGFather on the forum...

Kind of concerning, but I guess that's just real life for us.

Huh, and GOG added an experimental theme for the forum?
They did? I didn't notice.

But nowadays I just visit the forum now and then to keep my two DRM-related threads alive and up-to date.

At the moment I'm quite busy at work. But I should have more time from June on forward. I'll do a jump from pure field work to management - and managers never work, do they? ;-)

So maybe I could start to run a game in June.
Post edited 5 days ago by Lifthrasil
May is my cat's birthday month!! Because he likes watching me play computer games but not this one, I'm not going to be available to play anything until June. (Kitty is taking a nap on my bed at the moment.)

He's officially 16. <3