It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back in black.

<span class="bold">de Blob 2</span>, the return of our bouncy friend on a noble quest to preserve color, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

Oh no, the world is in monochromatic danger again! Comrade Black and Papa Blanc conspire to de-colorize Prisma City so de Blob must bounce back into action and paint the day!
Use speed, power moves, and your vivid imagination to cruise through the streets and a wild variety of exotic locations - your fellow citizens need you.

The 25% discount will last until June 29, 5PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice release, but it'll have to wait for a better discount I'm afraid.
TVippy: I'm under the impression nobody's buying these games Nordic keeps "remastering".
Noy sure why.

Neither of the De Blob games ever had a PC release, and both are very good games.
Windows 8 and 10 Exclusive.
GOG.com: ...our bouncy friend on a noble quest to preserve color...
Wishbone: That sounds an awful lot like Wizball. Doesn't look anything like it though ;-)
You probably just remember it wrong :-P
Wishbone: That sounds an awful lot like Wizball. Doesn't look anything like it though ;-)
Maighstir: You probably just remember it wrong :-P
Have you noticed my avatar? I definitely don't remember Wizball wrongly ;-)
iRevolt: Windows 8 and 10 Exclusive.
Interesting. I wonder why it doesn't work on Windows 7?
iRevolt: Windows 8 and 10 Exclusive.
wildapple: Interesting. I wonder why it doesn't work on Windows 7?
Well store page did not have a Windows 7 written requirement, now (hours latter) when I checked they stealthy added W7 in the description for Minimum Sys Requirements.

That's why I wrote that "exclusive", I guess they forgot to add it in the first place. Did not think about if it works or not :D
Just another amazing unexpected release

TVippy: I'm under the impression nobody's buying these games Nordic keeps "remastering".
Dude these are amazing re-releases / drm-free. Give 'em time.
Picture a "Nordic remasters pack" with deBlob I & II, Deadly Creatures, Kay, Destroy all Humans... that would sell like maniac.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by victorchopin
victorchopin: Just another amazing unexpected release

victorchopin: Dude these are amazing re-releases / drm-free. Give 'em time.
Picture a "Nordic remasters pack" with deBlob I & II, Deadly Creatures, Kay, Destroy all Humans... that would sell like maniac.
Speaking of creatures, I'd love to see Nightmare Creatures series on GoG.

iRevolt: Speaking of creatures, I'd love to see Nightmare Creatures series on GoG.
Hell yeah!!
And to think the second one's also pretty damn great *cries in console only*
Maighstir: You probably just remember it wrong :-P
Wishbone: Have you noticed my avatar? I definitely don't remember Wizball wrongly ;-)
While I haven't played Wizzball myself, I do remember that you've spoken quite a bit of it. The tongue-out smiley was put there for a reason.
I'm sorry GoG but the game has a very annoying bug. In Downtown, there is the switching targets tutorial, I hit Lctrl + Q but the target doesn't switch. And I tried other letters on my keypad I even switched mykeypad to other languages but nothing of this worked out.
Could you verify and fix it please ? ^^
Nice game, it's pretty charming, fun and relaxing from the small amount I've played.

There are a few things worth noting though. One, for some reason the camera control has not only a small delay when using the mouse but builds momentum as well. Using the keys to move the camera doesn't do this and behaves normally, so when using the mouse I just end up resetting the camera instead of rotating it most of the time.

Two, the sound is kind of broken. As in, music plays in my left ear while many of the sound effects play in my right, even during video cutscenes. Also if you have the nerve to accidentally land in ink (hazards), get ready to have blob quietly doing his best scatman impression in your left ear until you restart the whole game. This will happen every time you land in ink.

Three, if you want to change your keybinds (you will) you need to go into the install folder and open Launcher.exe, then when you're done hit play, otherwise it won't save anything you just changed.

Hopefully at least the sound issues will get patched at some point.

Oh, don't know if it matters much but the game's physics run at 60fps despite technically running at an unlocked framerate, so it's slightly jittery when moving around. Like halo but not as bad.
Post edited June 24, 2017 by Bonsewswesa

iRevolt: Speaking of creatures, I'd love to see Nightmare Creatures series on GoG.
I found our disk for this a few years back. it even installed the game speed is cpu dependant and was unplayably fast.

Played PS version via emulation instead
Bonsewswesa: Two, the sound is kind of broken. As in, music plays in my left ear while many of the sound effects play in my right, even during video cutscenes. Also if you have the nerve to accidentally land in ink (hazards), get ready to have blob quietly doing his best scatman impression in your left ear until you restart the whole game. This will happen every time you land in ink.

Hopefully at least the sound issues will get patched at some point.
I noticed the same things just now, plus:

1. No surround sound support, only stereo. The first game has surround and it's siiiick, with musical instruments and sound effects coming from all speakers.

2. The audio in the cutscenes is out of sync. Over on Steam, a user posted an analysis and fix suggestion:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/563190/discussions/0/2592234299547157622/

I love this game and I hope these issues will get fixed soon. Can't wait to play it! :-)
Post edited June 28, 2017 by Matt_Eastwood