It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
joppo: No.

Read again. You can watch some people playing one of these games on their twitch channel but it doesn't link with the giveaway or the promo at all.
Smannesman: You're supposed to vote on their skills right?
I suppose technically you don't have to watch it to do that, kind of goes against the spirit of the thing though.
And I don't know where you're supposed to vote, is that on Twitch?
Or some other social media service?
The vote will be going up tomorrow around the start of the tournament, and it'll last throughout the whole day. We'll be adding the link to the newspost/OP once it's up so to not confuse people with a dead link and/or get votes that would ended up being invalid because they were cast too soon.
Just for a bit more visibility - the link to the vote is here.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by fables22
GOG.com: Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win 5 Mount & Blade hoodies and 10 GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!
greeklover: The voting page states

What's up for grabs?
5x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband and an exclusive Mount & Blade hoodie
10x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband

From this I understand that 5 voters will get both Warband and a hoodie and 10 voters will get just Warband. The OP, in my opinion, means 5 voters will get hoodies and 10 voters will get Warband. Which one is it?
The voting page is accurate. I changed the OP to avoid confusion :)
Post edited May 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win 5 Mount & Blade hoodies and 10 GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!
greeklover: The voting page states

What's up for grabs?
5x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband and an exclusive Mount & Blade hoodie
10x a copy of Mount & Blade: Warband

From this I understand that 5 voters will get both Warband and a hoodie and 10 voters will get just Warband. The OP, in my opinion, means 5 voters will get hoodies and 10 voters will get Warband. Which one is it?
5 voters will get Warband and a hoodie, 10 voters will get Warband only.
Postulator: Thank you once again, GOG, for yet another freebie. You really do look after your community, whether it be via free games, regular updates, news, chat etc.

I am normally a lurker, but want to make clear that even the lurkers are grateful to GOG for being different.
Thanks! We really appreciate the support, even from them lurkers :)
Post edited May 20, 2017 by fables22
Wampyre.302: Hi GOG.
I feel little bit upset, because i cannot get for free Mount and Blade, because i have not twitter account. I understand its your restriction, but still. I do not need twitter account and i do not create it. So your free offer is not so free, as you wrote.

Wamp
You didn't need a Twitter account to claim the free game - following us on Twitter was only an option on the banner AFTER you've claimed the free game. If you clicked the redeem button on the banner, the game should be in your account.
high rated
Hey everyone,

Apologies for the late newsletters - it was actually not our intention, it was a mailing bug, and it didn't go out to the entire mailing list. If you happened to be one of those affected, please get in touch with our Support team - and attach a screenshot of the email you received that, if at all possible, includes the time you received the email - and we'll sort this out. Sorry!
l1k3m1k3: Can I still get the free game?
HunchBluntley: If you contact Support, then probably. If you just post in this thread, then maybe not. ;)
You have to submit a ticket with our Support team and attach the screenshot to that. Thanks.
fables22: Hey everyone,

Apologies for the late newsletters - it was actually not our intention, it was a mailing bug, and it didn't go out to the entire mailing list. If you happened to be one of those affected, please get in touch with our Support team - and attach a screenshot of the email you received that, if at all possible, includes the time you received the email - and we'll sort this out. Sorry!
Enkidu98: Just wanted to say Thank You. Support resolved.
Great to hear that!