It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
A good sale for those who don't own these, pretty good games with great modding potential. More importantly however:

Where is Bannerlord!!!
Is it just me or has there been a lot of free games on GOG in the past year? I have kind of stopped buying games because of backlog and not much time for gaming lately. I was waiting to pick some games up for 75% even if I wouldn't have time to play them then, but at this rate I might as well just wait until they're free! Has anyone else changed their mentality about buying games because of this? I mean the race to the bottom is good for our wallets, but now I feel like games are so undervalued that I do a quick glance at a review before I decide to redeem the free game because I don't want free games clogging up my library. :p
Thanks for the freebie GOG & devs! :)

Even though M&B has been given away for free a long time ago (in a Galaxy™ far away -- how appropriate.. :P ) and despite the many stories about the game i've heard from close friends, I still haven't tried it myself. After i saw some gameplay videos, i don't know, the game seemed too generic to me and the battles didn't feel involving at all. Given the generally positive reviews, I guess this is far from truth but how far actually? I guess i should try it... sometime.
Nice promo, own them so not for me, nice free gift for those that don't own it yet.

Hope to see bannerlord here too......
Vythonaut: i don't know, the game seemed too generic to me and the battles didn't feel involving at all. Given the generally positive reviews, I guess this is far from truth but how far actually? I guess i should try it... sometime.
It's not bad. The battles are fun, but the game world feels empty. Despite that, It is an addictive game, and I am still playing it once in a while. Darklands is a far better game though.
Vythonaut: Thanks for the freebie GOG & devs! :)

Even though M&B has been given away for free a long time ago (in a Galaxy™ far away -- how appropriate.. :P ) and despite the many stories about the game i've heard from close friends, I still haven't tried it myself. After i saw some gameplay videos, i don't know, the game seemed too generic to me and the battles didn't feel involving at all. Given the generally positive reviews, I guess this is far from truth but how far actually? I guess i should try it... sometime.
Well, thats a problem with any of games like this, so yes, can be a bit repetitive. What I would say is modding can take care of a lot of that, viking mods, fantasy, medieval, all kinds of theaters, plus other mods to add more variety in. Try the free one, but you will likely want Warband which most mods want now. Try Brytenwalda (viking), or Prophesy of Pendor (fantasy - real challenge). But there is so much variety out there.
llamas: Is it just me or has there been a lot of free games on GOG in the past year? I have kind of stopped buying games because of backlog and not much time for gaming lately. I was waiting to pick some games up for 75% even if I wouldn't have time to play them then, but at this rate I might as well just wait until they're free! Has anyone else changed their mentality about buying games because of this? I mean the race to the bottom is good for our wallets, but now I feel like games are so undervalued that I do a quick glance at a review before I decide to redeem the free game because I don't want free games clogging up my library. :p
I don't buy fewer games because of giveaways, those games I want are new and usually not that cheap as I already have most of the old games I would play. I'm waiting for summer sale and probably won't buy much until then.
Lelz, Mount and Blade was a freebie in November 2014 and I still haven't gotten round to it.

As of this post, I've gotten like 50 freebies from GOG and I've only played through 9 of them. I STILL haven't gotten around to The Witcher yet and that was given away free in Oct 2013,
great game. made even better with the slew of mods out there. it's a no-brainer to pick it up if you don't already have it. although it won't be a game for everyone, those who like it- love it.

salivating over the prospect of bannerlord making its way here.
I guess this means I've officially been here awhile -- this is my first "freebie twice-over". :D But nice for those who missed the Big Fall Sale 2014. :P

I also see that Warband is back down to its historical-low GOG price (at least, not counting any "buy more to save more" bundle pricing it might have been part of). Even though I've probably played so much of the original that I won't spend as much time in the "remake" as I otherwise might've, I'll still probably pick it up for $5. I probably owe Taleworlds that much. :)
igrok: [...] Darklands is a far better game though.
Having never played Darklands, I think I can still safely say that the only thing it has in common with Mount & Blade is that both have "medieval" settings and are "RPGs".
Post edited May 19, 2017 by HunchBluntley
awesome
><
GOG.com: Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win 5 Mount & Blade hoodies and 10 GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
Will gog get "Bannerlord"?

err... Yeah, and nice giveawy/event/something ;)

... Bannerlord?
Thats really nice GOG!! Thank you so much! <3
low rated
Another Twitch promotion?
No thanks, not interested.